Bruh, PLEASE read this

Yaaaaaaaal...

This HAS GOT....

To be the most EPIC book that I'm currently in the process of writing right now.

This is going to be the BEST science fiction story on this entire app.

I'm manifesting that into existence, no hate.

This book is going to get REAL.

When I say, Real, I mean

                                  re·al

• used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance.
Example:
"there is a real danger of civil war"

(I'm so extra😂💀)

Nah but in all seriousness, this book is going to be tackling some MAJOR problems that P.O.C go through on a daily basis, what P.O.C went through on a daily basis, what racist people might be thinking in their brains, self development, conflicts within the P.O.C community, and etc...

🚨⚠️ WARNING ⚠️🚨
I'm dead serious, this is the ONLY warning you guys are getting.

If any reader is sensitive to topics such as:

•The ones I listed above 👆🏾

•DETAILED ENSLAVEMENT(meaning modern enslavement—prison— and old fashion slavery.)

•Politics(Kinda. I'm not really that educated on "politics"). I'll get into more of that later.

•RACISM( as in detailed racial slurs!!)

•Law and order/war on drugs.

•violence.

•vulgar language.

•powerful women.

The Prologue is going to explain a little bit more on the premises of this book.

Guys, I know my mention of mass incarceration, racism, and etc seems nerve wrecking and a "too serious" topic for most but just give this book a chance. I guarantee that you will be surprised with the things that you will learn in this book.

You really are in for a treat.

I hope you guys enjoy this book and when it's finally finished, make sure to write you guy's RESPECTABLE opinions in the comments.

Okay, I'm done.💋