|𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕖𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣|

*This one is going to be a bit longer because I wanted to base it off the song Used To Be (L.O.V.E) by Chelsea Collins.*

'L' is for the way you lie to me

Billy Tepper was a mythomania when it came to girls. He would use them and throw them away.

'O' is for the other ones you see.

He liked messing with the girls he got with. Loved it, you could say.

'V' is for vindictive to my heart and then you spit it.

He did truly love one girl, though. For loving her, or making him feel different, he wanted to get revenge for no reason.

'E' hurts even more but who know what I keep hoping for.

So he did get revenge by saying all these nasty things about her. She did nothing to deserve it, yet he didn't stop.

I hope and I just to play the fool

"Why, Billy, what did I do?" the girl yelled at him one day when she couldn't take the suspense of not know why everyone was making fun of her for something she didn't/hasn't done.

"You made me feel different that's why!" Billy told her.

"What was that, huh?" She shouted.

"Love!"

"No, it wasn't love! You don't do this to someone you love!" She yelled and ran away.

"Y/n L/n! I love you!" He yelled and making her turn around.

"Wish I could say the same." She said coldly and run up to her dorm.

But darling I don't know how much I could take this
Feel to take this