|ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕞|

*This one gave me a lot of ideas as I was writing, so, sorry if it's long!*

Corey trying to stay calm while you yell at him for something he did.

"Listen, Y/n, calm down. We can sleep on-" Corey tried saying calmly.

"No! I don't wanna calm down! I don't wanna sleep on it! I want you to fix it!" You yelled.

"What do you want me to fix? What the hell do you want me to fix?" Corey asked annoyed.

"I want you to fix what you had with her! I want you to tell her she isn't in your life anymore, Corey!" You yelled and ran your hands through your hair anxiously.

"What do even mean? You know I ended things-" Corey tried saying again but getting cut off by you.

"No! Don't tell me that bullshit! I know where you've been going! I asked Feldman, ya' know what he said?" You ask with an annoyed expression. When you didn't get an answer you continued. "He told me that you were hanging out with her again!"

"Oh bullshit!" Corey said finally raising his voice.

"Bull-true!I know Feldman wasn't lying because when he lies he does that thing where he clicks his tongue a lot!" You pause for a second and quiet your voice down. "Why didn't you tell me Core? You know I'm an understanding person when you don't lie or keep things away from me."

"This is why I didn't want to tell you, I knew you would flip out!" Corey yelled.

"Did you hear anything I just said!" You yelled back.

"I can't right now!" Corey yelled and went to the door.

"You're leaving? You're leaving? Last time I check I wan't the one cheating!" You yelled but he just slammed the front door.