v

"I'm a frost giant," Loki muttered out looking down

"What?" Alasdair was speechless, Loki doesn't look like a frost giant.

"My father is Laufey, I was born on planet Jotunheim but Laufey abandoned me and Odin found me and raised me as his own child." Loki bites their lip, Alasdair shook his head not believing anything Loki said.

"You can't be serious, frost giants are evil, and you aren't evil." Alasdair shook his head starting to walk away.

"I am evil Alasdair, I haven't told you things about me that are bad, and if you don't believe me then look." Alasdair turned around and watched as Loki started turning blue a little bit.

"Oh my god." Alasdair stepped back in fear.

"Please, I'm sorry your brother died but I'm not like the one who killed him." A tear slipped down Loki's face but Alasdair didn't care.

"No! You're just like them, Laufey killed my brother, you are Laufey's child!" Alasdair yelled out walking away fully intending to tell his brother everything.

Alasdair started running, hoping Verity would be out so Alasdair can talk to Evander alone.

Alasdair reaches Evander's door and starts banging on it, Alasdair was seconds away from busting the door down when an angry-looking Evander swung it open.

"What the hell do you want?" Evander crosses his arms, Alasdair doesn't care, he pushes past him and walks into the room.

"Loki is a frost giant!" Alasdair yells picking up a pillow and throwing it at the window.

"Excuse me?" Evander furrowed his brows sitting on a chair that was in the corner of the room.

"They're a frost giant! Their father is Laufey, the one that killed our brother." Alasdair picked up another pillow and threw it.

"I assume you didn't take it well?" Evander gives Alasdair a look at sips at his alcoholic drink.

"Of course not, I yelled at Loki and stormed out," Alasdair explained like it was obvious.

"What did Loki say to that?" Evander bent over and spread his legs into a relaxed position.  

"They said I'm not like Laufey, Odin adopted me- blah blah blah" Alasdair mocks Loki.

"You stupid asshole, Loki is not like Laufey at all, ever since Loki came to Sakaar, they've been nothing but nice to us." Evander shakes his head and stands up.

"Excuse me, you're taking Loki's side?" Alasdair walks up to Evander.

"Yes, Loki is not their father, Loki is Laufey's child, not Laufey." Evander scoffs, Alasdair, shakes his head and pushes Evander.

"I'm not fighting you." Evander puts his hands up.

"Fight me!" Alasdair pushes Evander.

Alasdair rears his hand back and goes to punch Evander but Evander catches Alasdair's hand and flips him over.

"Calm down, I don't want to fight you." Evander moves his head around.

"Loki hurt me." Alasdair slumps down and starts to cry.

"No, Laufey hurt us, Loki has done nothing wrong, you need to apologize." Evander sits down next to Alasdair and comforts him.

"I was stupid wasn't I?" Alasdair lets out a little chuckle.

"Little bit." Evander chuckles and shakes his head fondly.

"I miss Cicero." Alasdair huffs.

"I do too."

||

Alasdair was trying to find Loki, he finally got the courage to apologize to Loki, after talking with Evander he figured out the best way to do it was, to tell the truth.

"Have you seen Loki?" Alasdair asks a guard who was walking by and they shook their head no, Alasdair huffs and runs down the halls looking for Loki.

Alasdair had one more place to look, and that was Sakaar's gardens, if Loki wasn't there Alasdair didn't know what to do.

Alasdair runs to the gardens, he stops in the entrance and what he sees takes his breath away.

"Loki, hi." Alasdair walks into the garden and walks over to Loki who was sitting on a bench smelling flowers.

"Hello, Alasdair." Loki huffs shaking their head getting ready to get up.

"Please don't leave, I just want to tell you something." Alasdair nods to the empty spot next to Loki when Loki nods Alasdair takes a seat.

"When my brother Cicero died, I was upset, Cicero took care of me when our parents died, he still did when Verity was born, when Laufey attacked us, Cicero jumped into action, he told Evander and me to grab Verity and run, he promised he was going to catch up with us but he never did. We found him a few days later, his head was on a stump away from his body. So, when you told me Laufey was your father I thought you would be exactly like him, I didn't take in to account everything that you've done for not only me but my family, Verity loves you, Evander likes you a lot, and so do I." Alasdair gulps waiting for Loki's response.

"I am sorry for your loss, I'm glad you realized what you said was wrong, it hurt my feelings." Loki looked away from Alasdair's eyes.

"I am sorry you know, I was just upset." Alasdair leans closer to Loki.

"We all do things when we get upset, I forgive you, Alasdair." Loki turns back around, Alasdair can feel Loki's breath ghosting across his lips, Alasdair was about to lean in when someone interrupts them.

"Hi, Loki!" Verity runs into the garden sitting on to Alasdair's lap.

"Does Evander know you're here sweetie?" Alasdair asks the girl in his lap.

"Yes I do, I picked her up from her classes and she wanted to find you," Evander says as he walks into the garden, smirking when he notices how close Loki and Alasdair are.

"You're a cutie aren't you." Loki smiles at Verity.

"Thank you." Verity giggles but blushes.

"Why don't you and Loki go explore the garden?" Alasdair looks at Loki as if to ask them if that was okay.

"Come on." Loki smiles and stands up holding out their hand for Verity to take.

"You apologize?" Evander asks sitting beside Alasdair.

"Yea, I'm also in love."