xxiv

Alasdair hid behind the poles with Loki pressed up against him as he led the three of them over the balcony where Hela was dragging Thor by his hair

Alasdair hid behind the poles with Loki pressed up against him as he led the three of them over the balcony where Hela was dragging Thor by his hair. Alasdair felt his heart beating, he closed his eyes and watched as the ship Brunnhilde was flying start to crash. "You see? No one's going anywhere." Hela lifted Thor's body so his head was propped up on the balcony railing forced to watch. "I'll get that sword, even if I have to kill every single one of them to do it." Alasdair felt Kuzco trying to move.

"Stop." Alasdair grabbed Kuzco's hand and shook his head, they had to wait for the right time, and now wasn't it. "She's hurting him." Kuzco defended but Loki put their hand out and shook their head, it seemed Loki was silently communicating to Kuzco, Alasdair could see the fight leave Kuzco as his shoulders dropped and he laid against the pole.

Alasdair peaked around, the palace rumbled when Brunnihilde's ship crashed into an Asgardian building close to the palace. The ship spiraled into the air until it landed on the Bifrost, they heard the yelling of the Asgardians as they fought.

Alasdair closed his eyes tightly as he was imagining his brother among the fallen, he felt Loki's hand come into contact with his hand and grasp his. Alasdair breathed out slowly, he couldn't think like that. He had to be strong and win his for everyone.

They heard some commotion outside of the palace and Thor gave a chuckle, Alasdair had to hold Loki and Kuzco back so they wouldn't rush to his aide. They watched as Hela stabbed Thor repeatedly. "This is enough." Alasdair didn't take his own advice, he was sick of waiting around for something, he had to fight.

He looked over and nodded at Loki who closes their eyes and changed forms, their hair was shorter so it would be less of a threat to Hela. Alasdair tapped at the ground with his staff and the two daggers appeared at the end.

It was when Hela threw Thor off to the side of the balcony that they strike. "Hey! The family reunion is over." Alasdair stepped out with Loki next to him, they watched as Thor's eye flickered to Kuzco they could tell his face was full of worry.

"Well well, best you could come up with?" Hela threw her dagger, Alasdair bent backward to avoid it, the dagger was sticking out of the wall. "What a waste, you're gonna be a harder challenge than I thought." Alasdair didn't mind that Loki and Kuzco were trying to help Thor while he was involved with Hela, he just hoped they would hurry up.

Alasdair swung the staff at Hela but missed, Alasdair gasped as Hela threw one of the daggers just right to hit Alasdair's bad shoulder. He stumbled back gasping, the gasp caused Loki to look back towards him. "Hit a sore spot didn't I?" Hela chuckled, she walked towards Alasdair and pulled the dagger out making Alasdair gasped, she tilted her head and grabbed Alasdair's shoulder pressing her finger into the wound where the knife previously was.

Alasdair had to fight to stay conscious, he felt blinding pain throughout his body. "You need to just give up, I'm killing him anyway the god of nothing. I'm the goddess of death, you can't escape me." Hela whispered close to Alasdair's ear, that's when Alasdair felt it.

He didn't know if anyone else could but he could feel the electricity bouncing in the air, it was making his leg vibrate. He used most of the strength he had to glance at Thor, his eye was blue.

That's when Alasdair knew, he found out a way to use his powers without his hammer. "Seems like the goddess of death is going to get a taste of her own medicine soon." Hela looked at Alasdair confused, he chuckles humorlessly.

Alasdair reached down with his good hand, he tapped his leg. He forgot they installed this on Sakaar but it came in use now. Hela grunted when an arrow popped out from his leg and hit her in her thigh.

She looked down and laughed. "Cute." Hela only let out a grunt when she pulled it out, but it wasn't the wound that Alasdair did it for, he knew that was only a flesh wound for Hela, but he didn't do it to hurt her, he did it for Thor.

They all felt the crackling now, the thunder rumbled and then Thor yelled as the lighting flew off his body, Hela groaned as a lightning bolt hit her. His heart was pounding, Thor went flying.

If it wasn't for Loki's quick thinking Kuzco and Loki would've been blown to pieces or like Thor threw off the balcony. "Alasdair!" While Hela was down Loki ran towards Alasdair, he was trying to calm down, his arm was throbbing.

"Let me try something." Kuzco ripped a piece of fabric off of his shirt. "What are you gonna do?" Loki asks ripping Alasdair's arm, his armor wasn't in the way so they didn't have to worry about that.

Kuzco pulled a plant out of his bag that was around his, first thing Alasdair noticed was that it stunk which made Alasdair afraid. "This plant, it's found in Kuzconian my home realm. It stops the bleeding from happening, it will hurt I'm afraid." Alasdair had his head positioned in Loki's lap.

Alasdair's chest rose as he took a deep breath, he looked at Kuzco and nodded. "Hold my hand." Alasdair had a feeling Loki would regret asking that but he took the offer. Kuzco ripped a petal of the plant up and stuffed it in Alasdair's wound.

Alasdair screamed, his body felt like it was on fire. "Shh." Loki had to hold down Alasdair's shoulder because he had arched his body because of the pain, and it didn't stop.

"Wrapping it now," Kuzco warned before tightly putting the torn-off piece of fabric over the wound. The pain sent Alasdair into shock, he passed out.