viii

Loki told Alasdair he would meet up with him before the match started, so Alasdair was pacing around, Evander notices his brother still looking worried so he guides them to set in the front row

"It's going to fine, you're gonna have to calm down because Loki will sense that you're nervous and then they will be nervous," Evander explained to Alasdair, Grandmaster wasn't there yet, which means Evander wouldn't have to move yet.

"You're right, calm down Alasdair." Alasdair gives himself a pep talk which is perfect timing because Loki walks in and sits beside Alasdair.

"You okay?" Alasdair asks once Evander goes to his seat.

"Yea, I'm fine," Loki assures Alasdair but Alasdair doesn't seem convinced, while they were talking Grandmaster came in and took his seat.

Alasdair grabs Loki's hand and kisses it.

"I love you," Loki says to Alasdair, who smiles at Loki and doesn't let go of Loki's hand, not like Loki cares at all.

"It's starting!" Loki laughs watching as a giant holographic version of Grandmaster welcomes the people in the stadium.

When Lord Of Thunder, is announced Loki laughs because that's not his name at all, Alasdair may not be from Asgard but he knows who Thor is.

"I hope he comes out okay," Loki admits to Alasdair.

"He will." Alasdair doesn't tell Loki of how many kills the Champion he has, he doesn't tell them that when Thor came and he was pushed to fight how relieved Alasdair was because his brother wouldn't have to fight the Champion.

Alasdair watches Loki's face as green erupts in the stadium announcing the Champion's arrival.

"Hulk!" Holographic Grandmaster says Alasdair looks at Loki who turned a shade of green ironically.

"Are you okay?" Alasdair asks worried about Loki.

"I'm fine, just he's big." Loki chuckles humorlessly.

"YES!" Thor roars out, Alasdair looks at Thor on the screen, why would Thor be happy to fight Hulk.

"I really need to get off this planet." Loki quietly says, Alasdair wasn't supposed to hear it but he does.

Alasdair leans over and kisses Loki on the side of their head.

"Hey! We know each other, he's a friend from work!" Thor sends his conversation to Grandmaster who looked at Thor confused, Alasdair watched as Loki's leg started bouncing up and down, maybe this match wasn't a good idea.

It appears that Thor is talking to Hulk, so Alasdair decided while everyone was distracted he could talk to Loki.

"Are you sure you're okay Loki, we can leave if you don't want to watch," Alasdair asks gently.

"Alasdair, trust me, I'm fine, I don't want to watch Thor get hurt- don't tell him I told you that, but he will be fine." Their conversation is interrupted when Thor points to Loki and says.

"Loki! Look who it is!" Alasdair looks at Loki confused, is that why he didn't want to watch the match because he knows both of the fighters.

"Do you know Hulk?" Alasdair blurts out, Alasdair didn't mean to blurt it out, he was going to work his way up to talking about it but his mind was too impatient.

"I do, I don't want to tell you how right now, I just want to watch the match and go back to our room." Alasdair's heart fluttered when Loki said our room but he quieted down and grabbed Loki's hand and began soothing actions to try to calm Loki's nerves.

All of a sudden Hulk charges at Thor, Alasdair feels Loki grip his hand tightly but Alasdair kept going with the soothing motions, Loki didn't stop gripping tightly until they saw as Thor rolled out of the way.

Alasdair heard a small gasp come from Loki when Hulk hit Thor into a wall.

They both heard a small clap and look over and notice the Grandmaster is enjoying this, they all know who's going to come out of this alive, and it's not going to be Thor.

The clangs over metal hitting metal echo through the stadium, Hulk kicks Thor into the side of the arena, Alasdair looks over to Evander who looks just as worried as Alasdair feels, they both realize the affect that it will have on Loki when Thor dies, not if.

"Here we go." Alasdair hears the Grandmaster says as the audience cheers, Alasdair has never wanted to punch his face more than right now.

The audience boos when Thor gets hit on Hulk which sends him flying across the stadium, Alasdair lets out a little gasp.

"What?" Grandmaster exclaims to himself but everyone can hear them.

Thor seems to be talking to Hulk again, holding his hand out Hulk takes it but starts swinging him back and forth, throwing Thor to the side Hulk roars and the audience cheers.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" Loki unexpected cheers, they get few weird looks even one from Alasdair but they shrug them off.

"I'm just a huge fan of the sport." Loki chuckles sitting back down next to Alasdair.

"Good on keeping up appearances babe." Alasdair chuckles a little bit kissing Loki's cheek making them blush.

They watch as Thor starts fighting Hulk, the audience boos when Hulk gets knocked down, it seems to go well until Hulk sends Thor flying, and then lands on top of him and starts punching him.

Loki leans forward and starts tapping their foot in nervousness, Alasdair leans and starts rubbing Loki on their back trying to ease the tension.

Suddenly Thor begins to have sparks around him, when he punches Hulk a lighting bolt pushes him away and sends Hulk flying.

Grandmaster stands up and for a moment Loki looks relived, that relief is short-lived because Hulk gets up and they start fighting again.

Thor and Hulk both jump up, Thor punches Hulk with his lighting, you can see the sonic wave in the arena, Alasdair looks back at Evander smiling wide, Thor might win this.

The audience starts chanting Thunder, a far cry of what they were doing at the start of the fight.

Thor goes for his finishing move when Alasdair hears this beeping, he looks over and watches as Grandmaster presses the button making Thor's device go off shocking him, Hulk jumps up and lands on Thor punching him, which makes Thor lose.

"Oh my god." Loki looks at Alasdair worried.

"Maybe he's not dead." The words spill out before Alasdair can stop them.

Loki doesn't reply, they just put their head on Alasdair's shoulder.

When Alasdair can find a way off this planet, he's gonna do so, and he's gonna bring Grandmaster's head as a trophy.