Chapter 3

~Cameron's Prov~
I just hung up. I have no idea what Hayley is talking about. Kenzie still has me. I'm still there for her. I'm still her best friend. or am I? I don't even know anymore.
~Kenzies Prov~
I just woke up. My phone has tons of text messages from Cameron. All I need was ignore them, I didn't want to read them. Ever since Cameron started doing that stuff I have nobody to go to for anything. Iv never told Hayley anything Iv told cameron before... Who should I go to? I call Nash.
"Babe?"I said.
"Yes?" Nash said.
"Can you come pick me up from Hayley's?"
"Yes. I'll be there in 15 minutes."
"Okay, Love you."
"Love you too."
~Nash's Prov~
Kenzie has never asked me to come pick her up from Hayley's before. Did they get in a fight? I hope not. Hopefully she wants to hang out. I knock on Hayley's door.
"Come in" Hayley yelled.
I walked in and went to Hayley's room, which is where I found the girls. Kenzie grabbed her phone & Walked to my car. I followed her.
~Kenzies Prov~
Nash got here,I picked up my phone & went to his car. All I wanted to do is cry. Iv never cried at Hayley's house, only because it's like a rule her parents made. I have no idea why. I get in Nash's car, put my seat belt on. And I put my feet on the seat and just looked down to where my phone was. My eyes started to water.
~Nash's Prov~
I drove back back to house. Kenzie is quite. I can't even see her face. She keeps looking at her phone. It won't stop going off. We're finally at my house, we get out in my car & Kenzie heads straight to my room.
~Kenzies prov~
I go straight to Nash's room, & laid on his bed curled up in a ball,with my phone next to me. Nash comes and lays behind.
"Babe what's wrong?" Said Nash.
"Everything." I said starting to cry. My phone went off I got a text from....