Chapter 7

Part 7
~Nash prov~
They texted "She goes or your dead. Or maybe something worse ..." I just ignored the text message. They can't do shit. They have tried to fight but they never won, or they pussy out. I'm just gonna go to sleep.
~Taylor's Prov~
What should I do tonight? Ugh. I need someone to hang out with. Maybe I'll just call Brooke.
Brooke answers the phone.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hey, you wanna hang out or something.?" I said.
"Yeah, I'll be over in 15 minutes."
"Okay, bye"
I hung. Brooke is like everyone's best friend. She's dating a guy named Zach. Nobody has ever met him. Brooke is a friend of Hayley's or Kenzies. I don't know which one. I like brooke, but she has a boyfriend. I heard a knock on the front door. I yelled "come in!" Brooke walks into the living.
"Hey." She said.
"Hey."
"So what's up?"
"I just need someone to hang with"
"So you called me?"
"Yah."
Brooke comes and sits on the couch right next to me. We just talk and watch movies all night. It was about 3 in the morning. Brooke fell asleep already. I got up, put on cover over her & walked to my home & laid down. I fell asleep.
~Brooke's Prov~
It's now 430. I guess I fell asleep. Where taylor go? He isn't on the couch? When I was talking to him, I had a weird feeling. Iv never felt this way talking to anybody. I get a text from Zach.
Zach texted "Hey where you at?"
I texted " I'm staying at Taylor's house."
"Again? Why is it everytime I text you to see where you are your with taylor?"
"Because he's my friend and I want to hang out with him."
"Yeah, we're over. I don't believe. But yah, all your stuff will be at your moms house by the front door. Bye slut."
He hangs up. What did I do? Im just hanging out with my friend. I started crying. Taylor comes outside to the living room.
"What's wrong?" He said.
"Zach just broke up with me" I said crying.
He comes up and sits by me. He starts to comfort me. He keeps saying all this stuff. He knows how to cheer me up easily.☺️ He's the best friend I could I ever had.

{Im working on Chapter 8. It will probably be longer then the chapters before it: I hope you like my story! I know I'm not a good writer. But yah.}