Chapter 6

~Kenzies prov~
Justin texted me it said "Hey you little slut, come home now. If you don't come home, why don't you just kill yourself?" I texted back "Can you stop texting me please?! I'm tired of you and cameron texting me. LEAVE ME ALONE. At least I have someone here for me." He texted back "no you don't, you lost cameron you fucking retard?! You have nobody else." I texted " I may of Lost cameron but I have my boyfriend. I mean yah I miss cameron but I can't deal with him anymore." He texted " your still with that douchebag" I just then ignored it. I wanted to start crying again. But I need to stay strong. Nash brings over the food. We eat and just keep watching movies in Netflix.
"you still wanna go out tonight" Nash said.
"No." I said.
We just sat in his living all night watching Netflix. We cuddled. & talked. Nash's phone stared to ring. It was Taylor. He answered the phone.
~Nash's prov~
Taylor called me. I answered the phone.
"Hey nash!"
"Hey taylor!"
"We need to hang out."
"Yeah, but not tonight, I'm hanging with Kenzie."
"Awwe, okay. Well maybe a different night then?"
"Yah, we'll figure something out bro"
"Ight"
Taylor hung up on me. Then I get a text from Justin and Cameron saying "hey you little fag. Hope you know your never seeing Kenzie again." What does that mean? I'm never leaving Kenzie out of my sight now, I can't take this risk. I texted back "You guys don't even know where she is" they texted " she goes or your...."