[01] Boys

7:56 AM. It was currently 7:56.

"Come on, we're going to be late!"

You and Mina were currently bolting down the long corridors of U.A., desperately searching for the door that marked 1-A. Homeroom started in four minutes, and if you were tardy, Aizawa-Sensei was going to kick both of your asses. Taking the bus was probably a smarter idea, but since today had such nice weather, you and Mina couldn't pass up this beautiful opportunity. So, now you two were on the verge of being late.

When you saw the sign that said 1-A above the door, the two of you stopped and sighed with pure relief. Hands on your knees, you panted like a dog, each breath more strained than the last. As you slid the door open, you saw your fellow classmates awkwardly stare at the both of you. Mina scratched the back of her head whilst you just died on the floor from pure exhaustion. Aizawa looked at his watch. 7:59.

"You two were almost late. Not sure what you were doing but next time be quicker."

                  11:31 AM, FRIDAY, LUNCH

"And then he had the audacity to even..."

Rice. Curry. Vegetables. Melon Soda. You stared at your lunch tray through tired eyes, drowning out all the chatter nearby. Mina continues to ramble on about her dramatic yet casual affairs and her love life, as per usual. To be honest, you never really had much interest in your love life. You never begged and cried for someone to hold your hand or take you out on a date, however you weren't completely appalled by the idea either.

From a young age, you never truly saw what was so great about romantic relationships. All throughout middle school, boy talk was simply too cringeworthy to hear. Who cares if the new kid held that girl's hand at the park? It wasn't a groundbreaking moment, just some pre-teen giggles or whatever. People tend to often overdramatize things.

But even as a kid, you realized that strictly liking boys was not something you considered a part of you. Having a crush on a female actress invoked the same feelings as if you had a crush on a male actor. And of course, you thought this was normal! Everyone had these sorts of feelings, right? Or maybe it was just a one-time thing.

But you never seemed to grow out of that phase. And so, you started to question yourself. Your sexuality. Who you liked. And why? There were plenty of answers on the internet.

So, you took a few stupid quizzes, watched some videos, and went to sleep. You awoke, heading to your very plain 6th grade class.

And when a ginger haired cutie with the most welcoming smile transferred, you quickly realized something that wasn't normal (in your eyes, at the time).

You were not straight.

Yet, it wasn't exactly your number one priority on your list to get a girlfriend, a boyfriend, or a significant other. You had just planned on it being you and Mina for quite a while.