[Birthday Special]

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY TO THE ALIEN QUEEN WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE! ♡♡♡
———————————————————————

"HEY! YOU! YEAH YOU, THE DUMB BITCH WHO I CALL MY BEST FRIEND!"

"I- Wha..?" Mina looked towards you.

You were running full speed towards her, a giant ass bag in your hand, balloons tied to your wrist, and an aggressive smile on your face. You kept sprinting until you reached her. And when you did, you dropped the bag, and rammed into her for a huge bear hug.

You tackled Mina. She stumbled backwards a bit, but squeezed you back five seconds later. You let go, picking up the big bag again, and shoving it in her hand. You untied the balloons from your worst, tying it on hers instead.

"Happy birthday you idiot. I fuckin' love you, you dumbass." You said, tackling her into another hug.

Mina's face turned a little red at your statement. She convinced herself that it was platonic. But, she secretly hoped it wasn't.

"I gotta go, Midnight-Sensei wants to talk to me for some reason. But hey! Don't open the bag until you get home, 'kay?" You pointed a finger at her.

She nodded. Looking at the bag, it was a pastel pink, decorated with thin white stripes and and two bows on each side. In a white heart, the company and logo was printed in the heart, plus the address of the store. From what Mina could remember, this store was expensive. Like, really expensive.

"Remember, only open it when you get home!" You called out while running into the school.

2:46 PM, ENGLISH CLASS

'Boring...'

Mina was just itching to open the bag that you gave her, but she promised she'd only open it at home. And so, she had yet to open it, because stupid English class was holding her back from doing so.

She started to think, and think hard. Just what could be in that damn bag? Maybe it was an animal? No way. Or maybe a prank? Perhaps. Or maybe it was just a prank, and what Mina thought was an expensive item from the very expensive store, was just a pencil or something? No no, [Name] wouldn't do that, she thought.

Her eyes flicked over to you, busy doodling something in your notebook which you supposed to use for taking notes. But alas, you would often get sidetracked and what was once a neat page of notes turned into a messy page of drawings and phrases.

Mina knew all of your little habits. The way you would always be doodling when you had a paper and pencil, or when you flip your pen as you tapped your foot impatiently at the ground. Or how you would bit your bottom lip (which she found slightly attractive) when you were in deep concentration.