[03] Crushes

Thank you everyone for giving me support on this small little story! I appreciate a lot, and it helps motivate me to keep writing. :) ♡

"Hey [Name], are you sure you're okay? You've been seeming out of it the past couple days. [Name]? [Name]...?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry Tsuyu. I've just been a bit tired, that's all." You responded to the frog girl.

"Hm, okay. But if you ever need to chat, I'm here, kero." She responded, nodding her head and walking away.

'I really have been a mess these few days. I need to pull myself together. They are just stupid rumors, that's all.'  You thought. Recently, people has been a bit hesitant to talk to you, or even sometimes be around you. Apparently they, "didn't want to be caught talking with a girl who wrecks relationships."

"Ruining relationships my ass... what bullshit.." You mumbled.

It's official, Bakugou now hated you, and if he did before already, it's probably worse. And, your relationship with Mina has been... strange. Obviously the both of you would still talk and walk home, but it was now more awkward than it has ever been between you two.

Mina wasn't all skeptical, because she knew the rumors were not true. However she seemed to stray further away from you each day. Of course, she still loved you platonically, but it seemed like whenever she brought you up to her friends, they would get pretty quiet.

Yeah, you were just about done with this class.

9:27 AM, TUESDAY, MATH CLASS

"Stupid math.." You complained, rolling your eyes.

Right now everyone was in math class, however your teacher was too busy organizing the papers around his desk, so he didn't notice the students paired together with their friends when this was supposed to be an independent activity. You could honestly care less though, you didn't really want to talk to anyone right now.

It was fairly quiet in the classroom, a slight mix of friends laughing or chatting with each other. You just wanted to work alone, so you did. No one decided to even bother to talk to you, so you just silently kept to yourself. Lately these days it seemed like the people of U.A. just absolutely loved to spread false information, huh? You found it quite annoying, but once again just kept it to yourself.

A good portion of the students here weren't worth your time. Not one bit. So ignorant. You were here to be a hero, to help people in need.

"Hey, need some help, kero?" Asui asked, breaking you from your thoughts.

"Oh um, I'm fine. Thanks though. Hey, can I ask you something..?" You asked, fingers fiddling with your pen.

"Of course, kero."