[04] Dreams

She was dreaming.

That's all [Name] knew. She was dreaming right now.

It appeared that she was in a dark setting. It was quite loud, the only sound you could hear was people shouting excitedly. Everything seemed blurry, but only for a few seconds. As her vision adjusted, [Name] was able to identify this place as a park, or perhaps a hill? She was sitting on fresh, green grass, and the night sky was lit up with bright stars.
When she looked down on the hill, she saw more bright lights and people.

There was a presence next to her. She could feel it. And hear it. Or, more so, her. Bubblegum hair and blush skin, all she could make out was pink sitting next to her. Luminous yellow pupils with black irises stared up at the sky, then at her. The pink girl smiled comfortably. Only then [Name] realized that Mina was sitting next to her on the green hill. In her dream. What was she doing here? This is a dream, not real life. She had never seen Mina in her dreams before. This was strange.

All the background noise of the others chattering was drowned out. The only thing [Name] could focus on was Mina. Her beautiful, soft, skin, along with her fluffy and short hair. She was staring up at the sky again. It seemed like maybe she was waiting for something.

"Hey look, they're starting!"

Huh? What was starting? Mina excitedly grasped onto [Name]'s arm, pointing to the sky. Suddenly a loud boom came from the sky.

She woke up.

"[NAME]!" Present Mic yelled, annoyed from the lack of your attention.

"Huh..?" You spoke, voice trembling and raspy.

"You were sleeping in class. Again. This is the 3rd time this week." He said, a displeased frown on his face.

"Sorry I... haven't been getting enough sleep.."

"Hm. Alright then." Your blonde haired teacher spoke in slight suspicion.

'Phew.' Maybe you should start focusing on your studies rather than the rumors that have been spreading like wild fire at U.A. It seemed like it's all got to your head, and now you can't go one day without thinking about Mina. And apparently even dreaming about her now.

Which was weird, since you've never dreamed about her once in your life. Even though she was your bestfriend. Didn't people usually dream about the people they hung out with? So why was this the first you've ever dreamed about Mina?

 Didn't people usually dream about the people they hung out with? So why was this the first you've ever dreamed about Mina?

11:48, WEDNESDAY, LUNCH

"So, how's it going with Bakugou? Hm?" You asked, trying not to sound too sour.

"It's going good I guess.. he gave this cute necklace because he said he couldn't make it too our date, so I guess it's a little apology gift!" Mina responded, looking so head over heels when talked about Bakugou.