VIPs

We showed the people in the from of the bus our passes, and they just let us in. The bus was all black and white inside, except the driver's seat and the bedspreads. Pictures of children were hung on the walls. As I looked closer, I realized that the children weren't just any children, but they were old pictures of Jesse's, Zach's, Mikey's, Jeremy's, and Brandon's childhood. There was a bigger picture of Bryan Sammis that someone had spray painted R.I.P. on. I didn't understand why, because Bryan wasn't dead. He just left the band.
"Take your shoes off," said an unfamiliar voice. Around the corner came the beautiful, Zach Abels. Fiona and I couldn't help but hug him. Brandon and Jeremy were playing a round of Pokemon on the small couch next to a bean bag chair. I heard screaming fans, the door open and close and Mikey came running in. His shirt was stained and ripped. When Zach let go of us, he sked Mikey what happened.
"We'll..." he said as he got a glass of water, "I feel when I was walking behind you guys, and all of the girls decided to try to get a piece of my shirt while the security when on break. Not fun, not fun."
I heard a toilet flush and Jesse came out of a door, fixing his pants. Once he saw me and Fiona, he took his hands away from his zipper.
"Aye guys, what's up?" He offered us Oreos.
"Are we the only people with VIP passes?" Fiona asked casually. Zach was about to answer, but the driver came aboard and announced that we were all out of gas as of a few hours ago and that they would need somewhere to stay.
"I think there's a hotel down a few streets," Jeremy said, not looking up from his cards. Zach looked at me again.
"I only gave you two VIP passes," he admitted.
"Why?"
"I saw you first and I couldn't leave your friend all alone. The way you looked at me was the same way a mother looks at her child. You looked like you couldnt have been more happy to see me. What are your names?"
"I'm Iris, and this is Fiona."
Jesse interrupted, "Iris is such a beautiful name. I want to name my daughter Iris." Oh my god. Jesse wants to name his spawn after me?!
"Iris! Come over here with me for a second!" Fiona pulled me to a corner and whispered, "We have two king beds in our hotel, so why don't they stay with us for the night?"
"I'll ask Zach," I said, more than happy.
When I ran it by him, he shrugged and ran it by the rest of the boys.
"Hell yeaaaaa. Do they have a bathroom?" Jesse asked.
"Uh yea why?" I asked back.
"No reason," he answered, grabbing a ziplock baggie with dried marijuana inside and shoving it down his pant's pocket. Everyone else liked the idea, so we just waited until the people outside left the area to make space for us to quickly walk to out hotel. Could this day get any better? Not only did I get to meet and hug my favorite person in the world, but he would be sleeping in the same room as me! We might even share a bed!
Even after two hours of waiting, the hoodlums still hadn't cleared away, yet. The driver went to find his own hotel. He was a party pooper, I guess. We all tried sitting on the couch, but there wasn't enough room. Zach let me sit on his lap, but I just sat on the edge of his knees. I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. Mikey made Mac and cheese for us. I felt like I was living in a dream. This truly was everything that I'd ever dreamed of. Mikey giving me food while I sit on Zach's lap and secretly stare at Jesse's ass from across the room. His pants were sagging when he reached to the top shelf for his pillow. Of course, he wasn't wearing a shirt so I could see a few inches of his black and white underwear. At 8:34 pm, the parking lot was officially cleared. Not a single person in sight. We all decided to keep in a close, shoulder to shoulder huddle and walk to our hotel building. We rode the elevator, all seven of us. When we got to our room, there was still one remaining question: who's sleeping where?