The Sleepover

Jeremy called sleeping on the floor in between beds because he didn't want to be that close to anyone else.
"He has 'personal space issues'," Brandon said and rolled his eyes.
Mikey jumped on the bed the the right and yelled, "This ones mine!"
"Fiona will have to sleep with you," I warned him. Fiona was in the corner with a terrified, confused look on her face.
"Why don't you, Mikey, and Brandon sleep on that bed, and I'll sleep with Zach and Jesse on this one?" I offered Fiona. Fiona agreed uncomfortably.
Jesse shook his head. "No I'm sleeping in the bathroom," he explained.
"The bathroom? Jesse please," Mikey said and sat up.
"Relax, guys. I got this under control," Jesse told us and left the room.
Zach looked at me and said, "I guess we'll be sleeping together."
AND I THOUGHT THIS DAY COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER.
Jesse temporarily threw himself onto the bed next to Mikey. Jeremy lied down on the floor. Brandon sat on a chair next to the table near the TV.
Zach put his arm around me on the opposite bed as Jesse and Mikey while Fiona was in the shower.
"Hey, does anyone else want pizza?" He asked. We all raised our hands but still concentrated on what TV show was going to be out on. Brandon flipped through the channels with the remote
"But I want to watch Pokemon," whined Jeremy.
"Guys, look! The dog show is on from 2009!" Mikey said with excitement.
Jesse groaned, "Dude, you know all the lines to that one. Don't make us watch that or imma beat the shit outta you."
Zach stepped out of the room to order a pizza. As soon as he shut the door, the boys all looked at me.
"Are you dating him?" Jesse asked.
"No," I answered.
"Good."
"What? Why good?"
"Just promise me that you won't date him, okay?"
"But-"
"Promise!"
"Okay," I said lastly with suspicion.
He came back in and put his arm around me again. This time, I put my head on his shoulder. We kept arguing about what to watch, but just as Fiona came out, we agreed on the news. She wore boxer shorts and a ripped up Warped Tour t shirt. Her hair was still damp as she shooed Jesse and Brandon off of the bed to the left. She said nothing as she crawled in and moved to the side until her face was only a few inches from the tan wall.
"Zach ordered pizza; do you want any?" I offered. I received no answer.
I decided to shower before the pizza came. I grabbed a towel, my sweatpants, and my shirt from soccer camp and headed to the bathroom. I set my stuff on the basket near the sinks. I turned on the water and got undressed. With my clothes scattered around the floor, I went in. As I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, I could've sworn I'd heard the bathroom door open. I couldn't see through the condensation on the glass doors, so I just assumed nothing was there. I shaved and washed the rest of my body, but when I opened the shower door just enough to fit my face through, when I got an unexpected surprise. Sitting on the sink, sat Jesse James Rutherford, smoking a round of weed.
"JESSE?!"
"Hey," he said, not even bothered by the fact that I was naked behind thin glass doors.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"
"Getting ready for bed. You?"
"I was going to get ready for bed too, you see, but I need to GET OUT OF THE SHOWER IN ORDER TO DO THAT."
"So?"
"So get out!" I screamed. Zach heard the yelling and came in. He took one quick glance at me, and grabbed Jesse by his ear.
"Respect, man," Zach whispered to him with a disappointed voice as he dragged him out of the bathroom. I locked the door behind them. I put on my blue sports bra, sweats and pulled my soccer shirt over my head. I combed my
black hair and when I walked into the main room, I could see mostly everyone was asleep. Fiona was out cold, obviously. Jesse was getting baked in the bathroom the moment I left it. Mikey and Brandon were both cuddled up to the right of Fiona. Jeremy laid stretched out under a blue polar fleece blanket on the floor. I kissed their foreheads (except Jesse) and opened the covers to the bed Zach and I planned to sleep in. He was already asleep. Pizza stained his face. I curled up next to him. Before I fell asleep, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me toward him. Maybe Jesse was wrong. Maybe I could get used to sleeping in the arms of my favorite person in the world.