Hide'n'seek part 1

{AN: this chapter is from a prompt by relicsofgravityfalls go check out their account they've got some great stuff!
This chapter is gonna be 2 parts  Peter is going to be 6 in this but just imagine the avengers are already in the compound.}
Hide'n'seek part 1: Where's my baby

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Ready or not here I come." Tony called, as he was counting Junior had already scampered away down the corridor. Tony made a dramatic show of looking around the room, "oh boy, I wonder where you could be?" the genius feigned hopeless confusion though he was certain he knew where the kid was; Peter always hid in the same place: behind the curtain near the passage to the balcony. This time, however, the telltale sign of his feet sticking out of the curtains wasn't there, but Tony put it down to his son growing wiser after playing the game hundreds of times; he was a smart kid it was bound to happen eventually. "Oh how will I ever find him, what if I lose my kid forever!" Tony announced melodramatically but there was no giggle that gave away Peter's hiding spot as usual, "hmmm maybe he's under the sofa, no! Hiding in a cupboard, no! Hmmm maybe he's here!" he said gesturing to the curtain. When the father went to tickle the child that was presumably in the curtain he was shocked to find he was grabbing at nothing but air. Where was the kid?
~•~
Junior giggled, his daddy would never find him in here! It was dark, but not a scary dark but a cool dark. He understood why Uncle Clint came here all the time, he could spy on people just like Aunty Nat and no one would ever know! That was so cool!
~•~
"So how did the mission go," Pepper asked Nat as they rode the elevator.
"It was fine, just gathering intelligence so it didn't require an assemble," Nat replied the conversation paused as the two redheads left the elevator, "we probably won't even need the whole to team to take them down," the spy continued, "we might need Tony but only for his hacking skil- " she paused. "Did you hear that?" Natasha asked the CEO, who just shrugged. Natasha was certain she heard a noise coming above, was it ........

Giggling?
~•~
Tony groaned, how far could his kid's little legs have taken him!? He had searched every part of the tower that Peter had access to and was yet to find the boy, or anyone who had seen him. Tony was starting to lose hope, "oh this is great how am I gonna tell Pepper? Hey Pep, good news I lost our baby! Don't worry we can just get a new one right?!" he said sarcastically. "Okay Stark think, if you were 6 year old where would you hide," Tony sighed, trying to calm himself. He thought about it: who had Junior been spending a lot of time with this week, what would this person do with his kid, did this person have any strange habits, where would this person hide if they were playing hide and seek. All the thoughts led to one person. Tony ran to archery range where he was almost certain they would be.
~•~
"Oh hey Tony! These new arrows you made me are great, thanks!" Clint greeted Tony with a smile that quickly fell of his face when he saw the glare Tony was giving him.
"Barton," he growled, "where's my baby?!"
~ To be continued ~
{AN: OooOOoOoh mysterious, don't worry y'all Peter is fine I love him too much to just let him die in the vents. Part 2 is coming soon, for now, stay home, stay safe and most importantly remember
...

BUYING EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF TOILET PAPER WONT STOP YOU FROM CATCHING CORONA!!!! It's just really stupid😒🙄
Any who, here's a nostalgic video to make you smile 🙃

I hope that made you laugh.
~ Scarlet_Spidey