The Deal (With The Devil)

""Deceit, I'll make a deal with you." She says out of the blue, shocking both herself, Ginny and Deceit all at once."

Ginny, Remy and Virgil stare at her like she's lost her mind. 

"Oh shit." Ginny muttered under her breath. 

Deceit cracks his knuckles with a gleeful smile and leans back, taking a seat on Virgil's bed. "Oh shit indeed! You know, it's been a while since someone actually wanted to do this...!" He leans forward on his knee, his snake eye glowing against the darkness of the room. "What are your conditions?" 

By now Mess was more than a little wary, but she'd be damned if she showed it now. Too late to turn back, you know? 

"Well..., it's more of a 'I-won't-do-this-if-you-don't-do-that' kinda thing, but here goes.." The last part she said under her breath, even though everyone clearly heard it.

"I won't call you Dee-Dee, as you've asked." Deceit's eye glows even brighter, gold against the black and muted purple of Virgil's room. 

Ginny whispers to Virgil. "I don't think this is going to end well...and I'm still a talking dragon!" Sure enough, she was, but that wasn't what was being focused on in the story as of right now. 

"In return, you'll do what is known as a 'snake blep'." Mess continued, arms now crossed. 

"If we make the deal, and you refuse, I will call you Dee-Dee. First with my voice, then spelling it out with my hands in sign language." She grinned. Maybe she had lost her mind. "Whaddya say?"

Ginny tilts her head, mouthing "I don't get it." at Virgil. 

"Snake sticks his tongue out at the girl and in return, she won't call him by 'Dee-Dee', and now there's conditions." Virgil says, scoffing. "It's stupid to make a deal with him." 

"Ohh, ok." Ginny nods. 

"Deal." The snake said, putting up one finger before Mess can say a word. "But I have my conditions as well." To which Mess just shrugged and rolled her hand, a 'get-to-the-point' gesture if there ever was one.

"Only two conditions, don't worry." He holds up two gloved fingers, then puts one down.

"One. If you say or sign the word "Dee-Dee", I will personally remove your vocal cords for an hour."

Mess gulps but nods her consent to that. 

"Two, I will even up the game a little bit. I will let you boop my snake nose five different times, as well as instruct me to blep five different times-as long as I get to do something with you." He puts down the second finger. 

Mess opens her mouth to speak. 

"And no I will not tell you what it is."

Mess shuts her mouth. 

Deceit's eye glows again, brighter than before, and when he speaks, his voice isn't much different than Virgil's distorted voice.

                                   "Do we have a deal~?"

"Will I get physically or emotionally harmed in any way?" Mess hedged. She wanted to make sure she wasn't getting the short end of the stick here. 

Deceit shrugged. "I can promise you that there will be no trauma involved with making this deal. In fact, it's more along the lines of doing a favor for you." He holds out his hand. "So, do we have a deal~?"

Mess and Ginny exchange a look. 

"What are the odds I'll regret this." It wasn't a question, but Ginny shrugged anyway. Mess sighs and walks over to Deceit, and shakes his hand.

                "Deal."

(A.N-hey! I'm back! Sorry this one's so short. They'll all be at different lengths depending on when I think there's good cliffhangers. And this one may be a while because for these first two, I already wrote the story and copy-and-pasted it from my drafts. Now I'm writing the story here, at the same pase as you. So yeah...I'll try to keep a consistant schedule but no promises.
Hope you guys like it so far! Next ones gonna be mostly fluff.
Word count: 653 words.)