Ch.3

Ch.3

Hayley's POV

I was quiet during the whole car ride while fearing for my life.

Who knew the person that I technically just saved is a mafia boss.

Glancing at the man next to me who is about to faint again due to blood loss still made me scared.

He is quite the whole time and that freaked me out too.

As we reached his glamorous mansion two hot looking guys came out to greet us.

"Sebastiano, what happened." The more mature looking man asked.

"It's a long story, Luke." Sebastiano briefly replied back.

"Boss, are you ok?" The slightly shorter man shouted this time.

It's a funny sight because he looks like a worried wife in my eyes.

Sebastiano leaned against his subordinates as he said, "Stop screaming, Kai. I'm not dead yet."

"Sorry boss." Kai immediately apologized.

Both Kai and Luke helped to carry Sebastiano inside.

As nobody notices me while they are busy.

I was about to slip away until stupid Sebastiano remembers about me.

He signaled two of his men to also pull me along with them.

Screw him!

When I entered his mansion I thought I just died and arrived in heaven.

There are many shelves leaning against the wall with expensive antiques as a display.

Is this a museum or what?

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

It was the porcelain vase from the Ming Dynasty!

My blood started rushing as I get even more excited from looking at the vase next to it.

What caught my eyes was the famous Qianlong Vase from China in the 18th century.

The Qianlong vase itself cost more than $80 million!

That's not it though!

There's also the ancient Eqypt Greywacke Isis along with many other medieval paintings on the wall.

Someone catch me as I'm about to faint right here!

This is it!

I'm about to rob him now!

Ok, maybe that's not a good idea to rob a mafia.

Anyway, how rich is this guy to have all of these priceless artifacts around the world?

A voice interrupted my fantasy, "Wipe your drools." Sebastiano looked at me while being grossed out.

Yeah, I shamelessly drooled over those artifacts, but you can't blame me!

No matter how hard I work for the rest of my life.

I know for damn sure that there is no way in hell would I will be able to obtain even one of those items in this mansion.

Kai leaned his upper body down and whispered to Sebastiano's ear, "Are you sure she's not a spy?"

He sucks at whispering because I can hear him.

Sebastiano shake his head, "Do you think any spy would be as greedy as her?"

Luke immediately nodded his head, "Yes, you're right. It seems like she's about to rob us if we are not here. There's no way they would send such an obvious spy like that"

Who the hell do they think I am to look down on me?

I can be a great spy too! 

I might love artifacts but I would never rob someone.

"You better hide that vase before it goes missing!" Kai added and my head turned 180 degrees to glare at him.

Take that back I'm robbing these assholes now.

Interrupting them as I coughed, "I can hear you guys."

"It was meant to be heard, you greedy woman." Kai acted like he's Cerberus guarding the gate of hell.

This guy wants to fight with big sis, huh?

Ok, game on!

"Calm down, Anubis." I wiggled my fingers at him.

"Did she just refer me to that ancient Eqypt dog?" Kai gasped while trying to ask Sebastiano.

I sure did, boy.

Sebastiano glared at Kai, "You're hurting my head again."

Kai almost fake cried, "Boss, didn't you just heard her insulted me?"

Luke interrupted him this time, "You are boss' loyal dog so Anubis does suit you."

Kai yelled at Luke, "How dare you sided with an outsider and insult me too!"

Frowning at them Sebastiano ordered everyone to leave.

I didn't know if that included to me too so I followed everyone.

Sebastiano stopped everyone, "You."

He pointed at me, "Help me clean my wound." He said to me.

"But boss you don't wom.." Kai didn't get to finish his sentence.

Sebastiano leaned back on the couch and only said one word, "Leave."

Kai and Luke glanced at me one last time before everyone left us alone.

Hesitating a little I said, "I think you need a physician to do that and not me?"

"Just get over here woman." He raised his voice at me.

"Yes, I'm coming!" I rushed over.

*★*――――*★**★*――――*★**

Written by Hana97100

Please go to Hana97100.com to support the rightful owner if you found this work anywhere else. Also please report it to me!!!

*★*――――*★**★*――――*★**

Please Vote & Comment!