Ch.2 The First Kiss 💋

Hayley's POV

Staring at those men in front of me made me pause on my track.

This scene is like in the movie where the mafias finally kill you for stealing their drugs.

Well, sadly enough I didn't steal any drugs.

All I did was being a nosy person and now look at what situation I had gotten myself into.

I'm not scared if it's just one person but this is not one guy.

It is a total of twelve guys!

"Oh god, I don't want to die like this." I kept chanting inside my head.

I'm scared for my dear life when those men started to step towards me.

I began stepping backward as I pulled the wounded man along with me.

Turning my head down to look at him, "What did you do to these people?" I asked him harshly, but unfortunately he's still unconscious.

I totally ran out of ideas to escape now while being cornered against the wall with no exit route.

My heart rate accelerated as they stepped closer to us.

For some weird reason, I didn't hear any car drove by that day.

All I heard was our quiet footsteps and that made me even more paranoid.

Those men kept stepping towards us and I so wanted to yell for them to stop.

However, I knew that would useless.

"Can I just sacrifice this bastard to them in exchange for my life?" I asked myself.

It might sound a little selfish but I still wanted to live on this earth!

The next second my eyes went wide when I saw they extended their arms.

They pointed their arms at me with guns inside their hands.

I don't know what possessed me at that moment but I did the impossible when I saw they held their guns towards us.

I shield the man in my arms by wrapping myself around him.

To be honest I have no idea why I protected him too.

The three men standing in the front row across from me held their guns directly at me.

I clenched my teeth as I shrank back.

Kneeling on the ground I didn't realize that I was hugging the injured man inside my arms too tight until he winced.

Closing my eyes while I pitied our lives, "I'm sorry buddy but I think we're going to die together." I whispered to him.

I felt the cold metal as the gun is being held on my temple.

I couldn't open my eyes as I squeezed him harder in my arms.

We have just met less than a few hours without even knowing each other names and this is going to be our ending?

Gosh, this life seriously sucks.

I heard one of them loaded his gun.

"I hate you, because of you now we are going to die." I started blaming the man in my arms.

Beating him up with all my might I cried again, "If I ever meet you in my next life. You better repay me!"

Suddenly the man in my arms interrupted my ranting before death.

"How about I repay you back in this life?" He groaned.

Slowly opening my eyes I saw his smirk and surprisingly I didn't feel scared anymore.

This is also the first time that I can see his face clearly.

He has such a handsome face with those distinctive jawlines.

His kissable lips along with those crystal clear blue beautiful eyes just took my breath away.

I was still admiring his looks until he stroked my face and wiped my tears away.

I froze by his actions and at that moment it felt like we're the only two people in this world.

I totally forgot about those men who wanted to kill me a few moments ago until the handsome devil glared at them.

"Put your guns away." He ordered them harshly.

Unexpectedly they listened to his order.

Wait, why did they listen to him?

I looked at him confusedly and he was still giving them a death glare.

I shivered as I realized that he's their boss.

I'm glad I didn't try to sacrifice his ass earlier for my life; however, I did hit him though.

Would he be that petty to get revenge back on me?

Slowly I let go of his body as I tried to slip away.

"Humm, you gentlemen have a good day. I will be taking my leave now." I said it as fast as I could to run away.

Well, I thought I was slick but I guess not.

That devil pulled my arm back as he held onto his abdomen.

I saw a sweat came down his forehead and I can tell he is still in pain.

"I still haven't repay you back yet." He said and I wanted to cry.

Oh, shit.

"It's ok, my lord you don't have to repay anything back." I almost cried.

Laughing at me while he held onto his stomach, "Did you just call me your lord?" He asked.

Yes, bitch!

You can be my ancestor too if you want.

"As long as I can live you can even be my father!" I almost shouted at him.

This time he full on went into a hysterical laugh and everyone including me is just staring at him.

Those idiots who are in front of us looked confused as if this is the first time that their boss was so amused by a woman.

"I would rather be your daddy." He grinned and I regret even mentioning the word father to him.

I rolled my eyes at him and I noticed that his wound bled more as it soaked through the scarf.

He signaled for the guys to help him stand up and they walked to their cars.

Before he went inside the car he turned his head back to take a look at me.

"Take her." He ordered them and I froze on the same spot.

If I knew this I would never ask him to repay me shit back!

To read the rest of the book please go to the website Hana97100.com

Please Vote and leave a comment!

Thanks for reading.

Love ~ Hana