Chapter 12

Olivia POV

Prom. Why would I enjoy a thing like prom? Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong era or well time at least. Of course prom was still a couple of months away but this is the time of year where everyone is asking everyone to the prom. Everyone but me. I guess that's why I dislike these kinds of things.

Angela, the only friend I had in this school before Petrova, really wanted to go with this guy in her friendship group. I told her she should just take control after all we are all equal and deserve to go with who we want. So gave me a brave smile and decided to give it a go.

Currently we are sitting outside (by we I mean I sat down at a picnic table and Jessica and Bella decided to stalk me). Bella started to get nosy and kept whining and looking for the Cullen's as Jessica bitched about how Dr. Cullen takes them out for hiking and such. I could feel anger brewing, why couldn't they mind their own damn business? Then I notice Angela running over to us.

"I am going to the prom with Eric! I just asked him, I took control!" She then hugged me, "Are you sure you have to go out of town?" Angela asked Bella since when was Bella leaving?

"It's a family thing." Bella said, yeah excluding me apparently.

"Oh my God, we need to hit the stores in Port Angeles before the dresses get cleaned out." Jessica said, taking a break from trying to get a tan.

"Port Angeles?" I ask

"Mind if we tag along" The evil spawn replied while grabbing my hand. Excuse me, when did we become best buds? Hell to the NO!

"Of course. We need your opinion." Angela said to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right so my crazy cousin didnt tell me she had different plans for the evening/afternoon. We went to the dress shop and I was only there to support Angela after some boys started to holla at us through the window. I shivered. It was horrible. Next thing I know Bella's dragging me to a book shop.

Now this shop was really old and also looked kind of witchy. There were books, old and new. While Bella was talking to the shop assistant I started to have a look around, when this really, really old book caught my attention.

'Thee Originals'

Curiously I got the book off the shelf. It was black and the spine was cracked. It looked like it was some sort of old diary and it was padlocked shut. I noticed Bella start to leave the shop. I took the book to the cashier to pay for it. He shook his head looking scared of the book.

"Take it. I want it gone" he said ushering me out the door.

"Okay! Slow down, I'm gonna trip" I say as I'm pushed out the door. I place the book in my satchel bag as Bella grabs my wrist and leads me back. We started walking down an alleyway. Not the best choice bella.

"Looks like it's our lucky days boys."

Oh no. No, no, no. We are in what looks like an abandoned car park. There standing before us were the boys that were hollering at us from the dress shop.

"Want a beer?"

"Well look at you sweet cheeks."

They were advancing on us and I could feel panic starting to crawl up my spine. Grabbing me and Bella, the boys kept trying to persuade us.

"Stop! Get off me" I growl out at the men trying to tear off my clothes.

"Look take that bitch, just leave me be" Bella screamed. What the hell? Who does that?

I could feel myself slowly losing control. But just before it could slip, a car came zooming into the car lot, nearly hitting me I might add. Edward comes out of the car practically dripping with rage.

"Get in the car." He said to Bella. Did he even see me or did he just not care? I still had two guys gripping onto me so, fun fact I wasn't going anywhere. Edward gave a growl to the boys. What is he? A dog or something. Before he turned, got into the car and left.

"Well sexy, we are gonna have some real fun." Oh shit...

All of a sudden a second car came skidded into the car park. The door slammed open and out walked...

...Petrova?