Chapter 19

Arielle POV

"What the hell is going on!" I yelled as the entire group flooded into the garage. "Jasper if you don't tell me right now you will be in trouble."

"A group of nomadic vamp-," I glared at him. "Cold ones - came to the game. They smelt Bella and Olivia, they are now being hunted with a group of nomadic, human eaters. Happy now?" Jasper said, I stepped back shocked. He had never spoken to me like that before.

"Well, what's the plan?" I asked, walking over to where everyone had gathered.

"For you? Nothing. I'm not letting you get hurt." Jasper said. Oh no he doesn't! He does not get to control me.

"I am more dangerous than any of you. I will not be letting Olivia out of my sight. Olivia, let's go." I said walking over to my car. She started walking after me before Jasper stopped her.

"No darlin'. Alice and I will drive them both South to Arizona. They'll be fine." Jasper spoke again. Since when does he argue with me? If I wanted to I could kill everyone in this room without blinking.

"I don't give a shit about the plans made without me. I don't care about Bella - don't growl at me Edward - but Olivia? I am not letting her die because you want to be controlling Jasper Louis Whitlock! Who's stupid idea was it to drive them to Bella's home town anyway? That will be one of the first places anyone with brains would go look." I ranted. Everyone was pissing me off right now. I had come to see Olivia as a sister, she was not dying today.

"She makes a good point about Arizona." Rosalie spoke up. "I also don't really care about Bella but Olivia is important to Arielle."

"Rosalie. Bella is important to Edward." Carlisle spoke, ever the voice of reason.

"Okay, so we don't go to Arizona. Where would you suggest then Mikaelson?" Jasper said. Wait... Mikaelson... That's why he's being a dick. He's in battle mode. This is the Major.

"Major, I would suggest somewhere that we know well that they wouldn't think to go." He nodded as I said his title.

"Alaska?" Esme said timidly, everyone knew that the Major had taken over now. He was deadly.

"No. You guys are well known in the Cold One community. They know there is a clan you consider cousins in Alaska. Another place they would look."

"Mystic Falls." Olivia spoke quietly. "Mystic Falls, we go to Mystic Falls. Arielle, I hate Bella too-"

"Charming." Bella sneered, I gave her a look which quickly shut her up.

"As I was saying. Bella comes too. For Charlie's sake. Because god knows he doesn't love me anymore thanks to you Bella" I nodded, I wasn't keen but my priority right now is getting Olivia out of here.

"Jasper and I will drive them. We take my car. Jasper, I'm pissed at you, you can go in the back with moaning myrtle. Olivia, with me. Rosalie and Emmett, you are the two I trust the most, guard Charlie. Esme, Edward, Carlisle, you hunt the bastards down. Let's end this."