~About this book~

Hello fellow Wattpad peeps!

It's me, Newtinalover245. Or you can call me Adi. If you can't pronounce that, then I'm sorry, you're not very good at reading or speaking. Nah I'm just kidding, if you can't then it's "Aa•d•ee". It's as simple as that.

Now,if you have read the description, you will know that this book will contain absolute randomness and all sorts of weird things.

I created this book mainly because I got "tagged", but now I think I will update this with, yes, random stuff. I've said this way too many times.

You can ask me about anything really, if you want to, that is. And by anything, I mean anything, for example:  "Why do atoms always contain the same number of electrons and protons?"or "Why is mass conserved in chemical reactions?". Now see, that is complete randomness, if you ask me. I mean who would just come here and ask those questions? To me? And yes, I know the answer to those questions.

Yeah, so you expect updates on this book (it would be crazy if you actually did) at random times, I'd most probably write something here if I'm bored XD

This wasn't supposed to be this long, but I guess it's not a lot. So *happy trumpet noises* let the randomness, begin!!