Chapter One - Brand New

"I lied because I didn't want you to know how broken I truly was."

[UNKNOWN POV]

[UNKNOWN POV]

Zodiacs? You mean those blessed with the power of the stars? Those who are considered gods in this cruel world?

Bringing up the topic of the Zodiacs also brings up the topic of the original twelve Zodiacs.

Legend has it, that these Zodiacs will come into this world during it's most desperate hour. They will unite together and conquer the imminent threat that awaits them.

This legend or what others would like to call the 'prophecy' has been told through generations through generations. And it's never died down. But over the millenniums the story has been told and the people have started to lose hope in this story being true.

People wondered what this imminent threat was. Of course, society was already having enough trouble with the corrupted creatures of this day and age.

It was a pity that such a good story could be twisted. And what did I mean by 'story'?

I meant that this whole god damn legend of Zodiacs coming into our world was total bonkers. The whole illusion is emulating with fiction.

But where was my proof? Where was the evidence that these Zodiacs weren't real?

They couldn't save me, that's for sure.

But what's the point of waddling in sentimental memories when you have none? My focus at the moment was the get past school. And what school life would I be living up to?

The one place I'd rather not be in.

[THIRD PERSON]

Zodiac academy was created for those born with the special abilities that allows the user to do inhuman things. For example, fly.

These abilities were first introduced back when the shadow monsters first started causing trembles in our world. The abilities were used to eliminate the threat and bring peace to the world.

But of course, somebody had to thrive in the dark side. So, begins the long going war.

In the light side of the war, students are tested to earn spots in prestigious academies where they can train their powers and use them for the future of man kind.

What were these academies exactly trying to achieve?

In order to end the war, we must train these powers. But we also have to give children their proper education and well being they.. deserve.