KABANATA 20

HOMBRES ROMANTICOS SERIES 1:
UNDAUNTED
Scorpion Sergius Sebastos
Kabanata 20

Peaceful mind.

Grateful heart.

And oh freedom.

Freedom to live the life you wanted.

Freedom to love someone your heart cherished.

Above all, blessed to have a man beside you who is going to hold your hand whenever there's a dark clouds above you.

A man who will take you to a boundless journey and make you a wanderer yet you can assure that you won't get lost.

That by holding his hand, with his kisses, in his arms that serve as your safety nest, you can travel around an ocean without getting afraid that you might lose the sight of the shore.

Because your heart knows that it could lead you back home after finding your happiness and yourself in the sea.

He'll show you the rainbow bridge as a path to be back home. You would hear his voice in the waves, guiding you all the way back in the shore.

“You are my shore, Serge. And I'm the wave that would always refuse to stop kissing you.” Pikit ang mga matang usal ni Mihaela habang nakahilig pa rin ang likod sa hubad na katawan ni Sergius. Ninanamnam ang bawat sandaling nasa piling nila ang isa’t isa. Waring sagradong pook ang nakasaklaw na mga bisig ni Sergius sa kanyang katawan at ayaw niyang kumawala.

Sa kabila ng assurance na ibinigay ni Sergius na walang sino man ang makakasunod sa kanila sa isla na iyon ay hindi pa rin malusaw–lusaw ang kakatwang pangamba na nakaukit sa kaibuturan ng dibdib ni Mihaela. Hindi pa rin siya siyento porsiyentong mapanatag. Ayaw lang niyang ipahalata iyon kay Sergius.

She knew what his father is capable of doing. Walang ipinangako si Sullivan na ililihim nito sa kanilang ama kung nasaan siya kaya hindi niya maiwasang mangamba.

Dalawang araw ang nakaraan ay walang pagdadalawang–isip na pumayag si Mihaela na lumipad sila patungo sa isla na iyon na kung ituring ng mga miyembro ng fraternity ay isang pinakapayapa at pinakaligtas na haven sa buong mundo.

She's absolutely in love with Triple Hub island the first time she laid her eyes on it from the aerial view. She's in love with the sea water, the untouched reefs and the rich aquatic animals, the powdered-like pinky sand, with the waves, the sandbars, the breathtaking sunrise and sunset of the island, with the bountiful plantations in the surface of the wilderness, the cozy waternest or water-top villas, tree houses, the cliff facades tulad ng bahay ni Sergius sa isla, the photogenic lontail boats and sailboats made by the members, the farm or sea-to-table meals, the lighthouse and the curfew towers na hindi mo kakaligtaang puntahan. At ang astonishing view ng inaalagaang wild sanctuary ni Dagon de Fiore sa katimugan ng isla na tanaw mula sa pinakamataas na talampas malapit sa bahay ni Sergius.

The latent island could be in the summit in tourist hub’s list if only they open it to the public. Papasa ito sa wonders of the world at puwedeng ihilera sa mga isla sa Samoa, Carribean at Hawaii.

It's a magical place she didn't imagine that exists. Lalo pang napalapit sa loob niya ang isla dahil kasama niya roon ang lalaking itinitibok ng puso niya. As if there would be no other place on Earth than being caged inside Sergius’ arms.

“I can’t promise you a kind of life you had in Moldova, Mihaela. Can't promise you a castle, a palace, a luxurious stuffs. Can't offer you rainbow and unicorn each day.” Mahinang pahayag ni Sergius habang nagliliwaliw ang dulo ng daliri nito sa exposed na balikat ni Mihaela pababa sa kanyang braso.