PRELUDE

Nagbabadya ang luha sa aking mga mata habang binabaybay ko ang pasilyo patungo sa kaniya. This will be the day that he'll finally fulfill his promise and the start of the day that I'll spend the rest of my life in happiness. With my white wedding gown on and my veil I continued to walk towards him with tears in my eyes and a smile on my lips.

My wedding day...

The ceremony went smoothly. "Go now in peace and in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of lives united. And may your day be long on this earth. I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest announced.

I faced the altar and hugged him saying "thank you... thank you so much" naiiyak kong sabi. This promised was made by the thirteen years old us, and this day was the fulfillment of it. I feel him hugging me back.

That memory of us saying that promise seemed so fresh in my mind, like it was made yesterday. Bumalik ako sa realidad ng magsalita siya. "I have fulfilled it, finally." Natatawa niyang sabi. "I love you Ely. We love you, be happy." With that bumitiw siya sa pagkakayakap sa sakin at tininuro ang aking katabi. Nilingon ko siya at naabutan itong nakanguso, natawa naman ako sa kaniyang itsura

Tiningnan ko siya sa kaniyang mga mata "I'm happy I choose I'm happy I choose you. I love you." Sabi ko ng may luha sa aking mga mata.

"I love you more" With that we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.

Today I'll start my happy ever after, after he fulfilled his promise to me and this day will mark the day na tulyan na naming bibitawan ang isa't-isa. Nahanap ko na ang aking panghabangbuhay at masaya akong nahanap niya rin iyon na nasa tabi padin ng isat-isa.

Author's Note:
I'm sorry if nawala itong story na to. I revised it po kasi, minadali ko noong nakaraan kaya nalihis yung plot ko inayos ko lang po. Now I'm publishing a new prelude of this story, hoping that I can finish it now. thank you so much.