What's Next

⚠️⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️⚠️

No part of this story/book may be reproduced, copied, recorded in any form, whether it is written or electronically, without the author's written permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

CCTO on all media used.

~ TheLadder89

The Periwinkle Affair was conceived out of a dream, a detailed and clear dream, that felt so real, as if it was telling me to write the story. So, I will write, I am writing and I did write it. Save this in your library for future updates.

Maine was left with no choice but to love and take care of herself. As clichè as it sounds, both parents rather take care of their new families than take time to love and care for the one they first have.

Alden was left to believe that someone is responsible for his brother's death. Rather than accepting it was just an accident, as what all eye witnesses had seen at the scene, he goes on to take revenge.

An unexpected event and circumstances drop in front of them, a cute, five-year old little girl, who's wearing a white pair of pajama with periwinkle flower design on it, covered in soot.

Two individuals carrying excess baggage in their hearts not known to anyone, a burden that can not be shared, met.

Will they open up their hearts to each other?

Will they take each other's pain and turn it around?

What will they do with the circumstance at hand?

Will this gift be the answer to their troubled hearts?

The Periwinkle Affair©All Rights ReservedAugust 26, 2019

©All Rights Reserved
August 26, 2019