1

This is my 2nd book. 

This story is fiction, mere imagination of the author, and has nothing to do with the BTS boys' real lives. Don't get triggered or don't spread hate.

Mature content will be marked [M].

Pictures don't belong to me::CreditsToOwner on pictures.

.................................

Jeon kingdom is known for its Peaceful laws, strategic implementation, and peaceful relations with the neighboring kingdoms.

Whenever kingdoms fight or have any conflicts they always approach the Jeon kingdom which helps them in implementing peace treaties. The Jeon kingdom is stable, people here are living a peaceful and happy life, with no threats of war or besiege. The reputation of the kingdom is known to everyone for ages. The Jeon predecessors made such laws that never attracted any threat external or internal to the kingdom, and the successors are keeping the laws renewed and fresh in the interest of the kingdom and its people.

However, no kingdom in the world doesn't have enemies. Stability can't be forever, enemies are everywhere they just want to grab a chance to ruin the peace and stability, no matter how good or humble you are or your kingdom.

Prince Jeon Jungkook is the only son of the king and he is loved so dearly by his parents, king Jeon Jungsoo and queen Jeon Hana.

Prince Jungkook recently turned 22 and is a quiet kid. Respects his parents, and never deny any order. Looks like his father, and has an intimidating aura with well-sculpted features, deep black eyes, and muscles. A handsome and charming prince. He is well trained in archery and swords and horse riding. He's too polite, humble, and gentle, nowhere near rude and arrogant like other princes though, he looks like one.

The king keeps him engaged in political matters as well so that he'll learn some business because he'll be a king sooner or later

The king and queen taught him to be always righteous,  respect each and everyone irrespective of their title,  never look down on people,  and never judge people because you don't know what everyone is going through. Never bring a superior and inferior difference. Be humble,  give love and you'll receive love.