.15.

taehyung takes a deep breath before wrapping his arm with his fathers. the doors to the large and beautiful building open and he makes his way down the aisle.

the guests all stand and watch the man walk. he is wearing a beautiful white tuxedo and a purple tie. him and his fiancé have always said that purple means "i love you and i trust you." and they've lived by that.

he looks at his future husband and smiles. the man is in tears of happiness because of how beautiful and handsome taehyung looked. he was overwhelmed to say the least. taehyung eventually arrives at the alter and grabs the male's hands.

after putting rings on each other's fingers and saying vows, it finally ended with a kiss. the men kiss for awhile as the guests cheer. they pull apart and smile, holding hands and walking back down the aisle.

hours pass, and it's time for the newly weds to dance together. an acoustic version of "paper hearts" plays as the couple dances. taehyung's arms are on the man's shoulders, his new husband's arms on taehyung's waist.

more hours pass, and the newly weds arrive home. the couple immediately begin making out. one thing led to another, and the two were now fully undressed and having sex.

or as they would call it, "making love" to each other.

when taehyung wakes up, his bottom half hurts. but that doesn't stop him from walking to the desk and writing that final entry in his journal.

dear husband,

i love you. thank you for making me feel so special when i thought i was so worthless. i'm so ready for our future together.

i love you so so much, jungkook.

- jeon taehyung
11:20 a.m.
november 15th, 2020