Introduction

Augment - make (something) greater by adding to it; increase.

Do Great, Be Great.

Friendship turned Family, A lot of people know that most friendships never lasts but this one, this group of people had that kind of connection that made them treat each other like a family. Their group is very known in their place, not because of bad things that they did since they were in highschool, but because each member of the family has their own professions.

Joaquin Ibarra Alvarez - Owner of Les Cuisines du monde.

Syd Alvarez - Architect.

Barbara Mercado - Engineer.

Georgette Mercado - Flight Attendant.

Cassiopeia/Eia Fuentabella - Doctor.

Lexi Broqueza - Engineer.

Eunice Sierra Torres - Engineer.

Kendra Del Rosario - Flight Attendant.

Luke Jovonovich - Professor.

Lee Chou Wei - Police Lieutenant.

-
Ladies and Gents, I present to you, 𝓛𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪.

With their own professions, they've all planned to build their own very Mansion, with everything they want inside, even outside, all with rooms of their own desire, but still they all feel as if everything isn't enough, they've got everything as they think it is, but no, something or someone is missing.

What are they missing? Is it their other friends that they haven't seen in a while? Or their families that they haven't seen in a while? They all have the fun, happiness, everything, what more could they even miss out? Love? It's unnecessary for them but it could be. Or maybe they want the thrill and feeling of being Alive again.

Read and Find out what they are missing out.

(Warning)
"𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍".
-𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛