Chapter 4 - My New Life In This Place

Sarah would begin bringing a box downstairs, however, she would begin to struggle to get the box and items through the door. She would call for Momiji for a little assistance getting into the kitchen's door, Momiji would quickly head back downstairs spotting Sarah from over the bar. 
She would rush over quickly to assist her taking a few things off of the top of the bottom box to lighten the load.
" Thanks, Momiji, just lay them in the living room for now until we get everything situated for now," said Sarah as she squeezes in with the large box through the doorway. As Sarah and Momiji sat the boxes in the living room. Momiji couldn't help but turn and ask Sarah a question... 
"Ms.Sarah what do I call you," asked Momiji with a curious look?
"Well let's see just think of me as your big sister how about that," said Sarah as she looked towards Momiji giving her relief in her heart. After smiling towards Momiji she would place her hand on her back asking her to come on and help her sister out because the old man wasn't going to do it. Momiji would laugh as she followed her new sister out the kitchen door to finish bringing in some more boxes.  As Momiji assisted helping to bring in the boxes she would begin to notice the land surrounding their home with trees full of life and low cut grass all around the hills. The gentle winds would begin to blow carrying her hair swiftly as she turned and looked back toward the city with a view that can't be easily forgotten. She would begin to close her eyes to see if it felt as if she were soaring through the air but something was off as she knew she was still on the ground. 
"You alright Momiji?" asked Grandpa Watanabe.
Momiji would begin to reopen her and answer that she was fine she was just checking something. Grandpa Watanabe would begin to look around in the air to see what was she looking at but he couldn't quite put his finger on it as he moved in circles. 
"Cut that out you old fool, before you fall" shouts Sarah as she comes from inside leaving a box by the door. Momiji could tell that she was going to have fun with this family but there was still something she wanted that great adventure. 

 Later on, that day as the sun would begin to set all the furniture would finally get placed in the house the family would slowly begin to settle in. As the warm lights lit the inside of the house Momiji would look from the outside as the sky filled orange and purple vibrant melting colors over the city as she would begin to notice the lights of the city come to life. Sarah would await Momiji as she awaited alongside the kitchen's door for her to turn around and head inside. As Momiji headed inside she would look around as the once empty residence was now full of life as everything was settled in. Looking ahead she could see Mr.Sniffles resting on the kitchen's bar looking towards both Sarah and Momiji as they closed the door behind them for tonight. Grandpa would be sound asleep on the sofa in the living room as the television was broadcasting the local weather station. Momiji would take off her shoes by the door to avoid tracking in dirt and girt as she would walk into the living room to sit and watch the television. 
"Hey Momiji, be sure to take you a shower," says Sarah as she points towards a box full of personal care items. She would nod towards Sarah before laying down on the soft carpet looking towards the ceiling. Laying on the floor about a good few minutes she would sit up and turn her head towards the television for the seven-day forecast. They would announce that tomorrow would be a cloudy day but the rest of the days to expect strong showers as there would be a storm passing through still. Momiji would then proceed in turning the TV's channel to something else to catch her attention as she could hear the shower running from above. As she flipped through the channel she would catch a broadcasting anime in a battle scene hero would be protecting the damsel in distress as the main villain would be threatening to destroy the whole world with a single blow. It was a bit over the top it's animated graphics as the hero and villain clashed with one another to protect what they were fighting for. Momiji would then turn off off the television and begin to head over to the box to get a washcloth and towel out of the box to baths with. after she would begin to head upstairs to awaiting Sarah to finish in the shower. Making it to the top of the stairs again she could see the bathroom light shining strong from underneath the door, as bathroom would still be occupied she would return to her bedroom waiting behind the other door. As she opened the door she wouldn't turn on the lights instead she would walk over to her windows looking out to the midnight city. 
 As she looked out she still couldn't believe she was finally free, free to be her self and whatever she may have dreamed of. Busy looking at the night sky Sarah would suddenly surprise Momiji as she was looking up to the night sky. 
"Are you alright?" asked Sarah, as Momiji calm down and noticed her would explain she was fine she was just looking out to the night sky. Sarah would begin to tell Momiji that she used to look towards the stars for answers as well but it would turn out her answers were never up there in the clouds. Momiji would ask what was her answer she had got but Sarah would just smile towards her telling her to go on ahead and hit the showers they had a busy day tomorrow.  

 Meanwhile, as the moonlight filled the sky would be standing along with the balcony under the blooming sakura as pink petals that floats along with the air before falling to the ground. Prince Lataz would watch as the moon covered the kingdom getting quickly angered before heading down the walkway...
"If you think you're going to get away with endangering the family clan you're terribly mistaken... little brother" he would tell himself as he walked. As headed along he would begin to hear a woman's voice calling out for him wearing a green and pink kimono carrying a fur pelt. 
"What,  I'm busy, make it quick there's work to do" explains Prince Lataz as he causes the woman to briefly panic as she had a nervous smile on her face. She would begin to hand over the fur pelt towards him, quickly showing how well made it was as she unfolded it.
"I heard you lost your last pelt in your last battle, I decided to make you a new one for you" explains the woman holding a timid position as her face would slowly light up red as he would approach. 
"Very well I'll take this one" replied Prince Lataz   
"so do you think I may be able to come along on your next mission on your squad" as the woman. 
"There is no need Tamina, your part of our scouts you'll do best to remember your role" answered Lataz as he gathers the pelt and began to walk off once more. The woman would watch as The Prince would walk out into the midnight mystic forest. A werewolf would emerge from the other side of the forest running on all fours in hurt as is mighty paws scaled the Touran sending other animals out of its path as it ran by. The mighty wolf would sprint for milds across the land until it approached his meet up point with fellow members of the Ishlar clan. The wolf would then morph back to Prince Lataz as he greets his squad. 
"I'm sure your all aware of the situation," asked the Prince as they looked towards him as he would begin to explain their mission.  As everyone would agree on the plan they would look toward their aircraft that would finish refueling in two days' time.  

 As morning came back around over Japan, Momiji would slowly open her eyes as she hears birds chirping outside her window. She would sit up in her bed quickly seeing the painting of her on the wall, getting a quick wif of a smell coming from inside the house. She would begin to slowly make her way out of the bed placing her feet on the carpet below as she would begin to hear a knock on the opposite side of her bedroom door. 
 "Morning, I hope you're hungry I've made breakfast," says Sarah as she opened the door see Momiji already sitting up on her bed. 
"Morning Sarah" Momiji would reply as wiped her eyes, before stretching her arms out towards the ceiling.     
  Sarah would begin to make her way back downstairs to finish cooking them breakfast as Grandpa Watanabe would be watching the morning game shows. Momiji would hop up from her bed and head downstairs to get her personal care items from her bag she brought from the orphanage. As she arrived downstairs she quickly gets that feeling of morning breakfast, however, this would be her first family breakfast with the Watanabes. Momiji would spot Mr.Sniffles in his new favorite spot the counter bar with his tail rocking side to side as he watched Sarah roll around sausages on the stove as the grits came to a boil. 

"Excuse me Sarah, but have you seen my bag?" asked Momiji as she looked around the hallway. Sarah would then answer that she had put her bags behind the sofa for this moment in time to keep things organized and just reach back and get them out of the living room.
"Oh ok thank you" replied Momiji as she headed into the living room and being greeted by Grandfather. He would begin to question how she felt after her first night here, she would feel grateful to be her with them but it would still feel just a bit weird she would answer.
"That's understandable, no need to be afraid whats ours is yours we Watanabe gotta stick together" he would say with a say as he scratched his grey and white beard. After speaking with him she would begin to reach back behind the sofa to retrieve her items before Sarah would begin to ask a question from the kitchen.
"So Momiji how long were you at that orphanage" wondered Sarah as she began to take off her cooking apron. Momiji wouldn't really know as shes felt as if she had always been there, maybe she was dropped off as a child or maybe she was just taken in who knows. Momiji would then head upstairs to wash her face and brush her teeth as Sarah would begin sorting breakfast out on plates. While she brushed her teeth in the bathroom mirror she would take a few minutes to look her self in the mirror, noticing her dark eyes and dark hair layin gently against her face. Suddenly she would spot the Watanabe last name would be imprinted into a polished bathroom handle. She could only think that they had lived here before and had just now moved back to this residence.
Within the next few hours after they had all finished eating breakfast, they would all sit along in the living room relaxing along the carpet as grey clouds would begin to move in over the city. Sarah would be the first to get up as if would be time for her to hear to work in about an hour, so she wanted to go and get a move on. Momiji would sit up from laying back on the carpet to look at Sarah as she was preparing to go to work.
"Hey Sarah, where are you headed?" asked the curious Momiji.
"I'm headed to work at the Spice and Rice and restaurant" explained Sarah dressed in her red shirt and back skirt with her white and black sneakers. Momiji would look towards Grandfather asleep on the sofa again, she would turn and ask Sarah if she could come with her. Sarah wouldn't be too sure about it at first as they don't really allow children in the back but maybe she could explain it to her manager to just allow her to sit and watch.
"Sure why not" Sarah answered with a smile towards Momiji as she jumped up with excitement for something fun.

Offworld on Planet BlueSpere within the burning hot deserts a figure dressed in darkness would begin to enter a hidden gave. Inside he would begin to hear dripping water drops and soft screeching. As he walked further and further in he would look up towards the ceiling many glowing dots moving along the dark ceiling as he got closer and closer into an even more massive part of the cave.
"You dare set foot among our doorstep once more," asked a strong and powerful mysterious voice that would send chills down your spine. The mysterious figure would walk over to a running waterfall over large terrain of dark stones.
"Oh, so that's how it is, just relax I'm only here to bring you some news" explains the mysterious figure as he stares into the bright crystal waters as a dark shadow would begin to form from within the waters.
"Speak" demanded the Shadow as it stared at the mysterious figure dressed in darkness.
"Just wanted you to know weapon will be back here with a couple of days time and then it will finally time to play" he explained. The shadow wouldn't say a word so as long as the information was correct was all that mattered.
"If this is true, then the time shall come when the Demon-Bats shall reclaim what was lost so many years ago by those packs of savages" replied the shadow as it would begin to fade away before the mysterious figure. As the conversation finished the cave would begin to swarm of black bats until the only thing the visible was pure darkness...