Chapter 3 - My Home, In This Place Called Japan

As they pulled off from the lot Momiji would look up towards the skies seeing the clear skies with an airplane flying high above. The streets were full of people walking and driving as she could hear the bullet train rushing by above the grounds heading to its destination with great speeds. It was as if Momiji had just now seen the world for the first time like those special days on Christmas when you first open your gifts. As Sarah drove she could oversee Momiji's astonishing facial expression the more she saw, it was just as her father told her. Her face planted against the window looking at everything she could as they went by, she saw a tall building, food shacks, bicyclist, friends having fun and sharing laughs. Momiji could only wonder what her new home looked like and where it would be located, she began to daydream of what her very own bedroom would feel, and smell like. Her heart racing with joy Momiji couldn't feel any happier as she was now able to seek an a new life-changing goal the goal of an adventure of a lifetime. Little did she know adventure would find it's way to her sooner than she would expect it to, the question would be would she be ready for such a quest. 

Meanwhile, as things seemed to be going well their things would be going so well off-world on a planet surrounded by a powerful blue aura.. within this planet lies a race known as the "Tichins". Through a mystic forest of enchanted life rest a Castle built from stone. Inside would be a large number of gathered soldiers lined up in the hallway. Shouting can begin to be heard coming from the hallway as a mysterious man would walk with a grey pelt of a two-headed werewolf rest upon his shoulders as his crystal hair laid upon his back. 
"It's impossible! How did this happen" He would ask in anger as a woman would come from beside him to comfort him to help him relax. There seemed to be a major problem within the kingdom as something was wrong, leaving the king in a bad position. A man would soon enter the room calling out for the king...
"My lord It's not here, he must have taken it with him" explains the king's brother. A powerful weapon had been taken from the armory capable of bringing great terror upon many lands and lands to come bringing forth monsters of an underworld. The King would soon dismiss his royal guards back to their post, however, his wife and brother would stay in the room.
"This is impossible it's just unbelievable, there's no way someone of his standards could break into our armory" the King would say. Suddenly his brother would get an idea and would waste no time explaining it to the king and his wife. The wife would rage towards the suggestion as it was not called for such a dramatic conclusion, sure things were bad but going with this plan would make things worse for were ever the weapon may have been sent to. 
"Brother Kang things are already bad you must insist you let the Ishlar clan handle the situation before they discover this news as well" insisted his brother X.  The King knew it wasn't the best of plans but he knew it was a bad plan but he knew they had to retrieve the item back before their enemies or worse could get their hands on it. 
"Very well, with you in charge of the Clan on this mission, I know you can get this done quickly," he said as his brother would follow up with something else.
"Well, Brother I suggest you let the next leader of the Ishlar clan give it a shot" demanded X as he would look towards the Hallway doors as another mysterious man would begin to enter the room. Dresses in a leather attire and two swords attached to his bad as a white flag with the symbol of the Ishlars hung along his side...
"Father, do not worry I shall not fail our family," said the Young adult male as he resembled the king. 
Prince Lataz Ishlar the firstborn the king would mutter to himself as his wife would have a shocking look towards the king wondering what was his brother suggesting. Prince Lataz was a genius at everything he has done, it was only a matter of time before the clan would be amazed at his potential as a great king one day. However, Lataz has no compassion for others around him unless it benefited him in a way but he has never failed and with him, they would be sure to get the task done.  His wife would begin to try to get the king to reconsider this and just go himself and retrieve it as he once did before. Yes, she loved her son Lataz but his methods are a bit too extreme at times, and not knowing where the weapon was sent to this could be very bad. 
" There is no need for that father as you needed here if they discover the King is not on his grounds there could be an attack," explained Prince Lataz as his hair rest upon his face revealing his golden eyes with bad intention. King Kang would have no choice but to agree with them as he needed to be here..." Very well I order The Ishlar clan to recover the weapon and the traitor at once". The King's brother would be proud of his decision as he would applaud as the king's wife would speechless towards his decision before getting up from her chair and heading off in another direction.  X would walk over towards Lataz patting him on the shoulders as they exited the room heading the Kingdom grounds.
"Is there a reason you will not assisting in this task uncle?" asked Prince Lataz, his uncle would just tell him that it was some business he needed to attend to here but he would be looking forward to seeing what Prince Lataz could could do on this task and can't wait for his return.  
"You make us all proud to have you Lataz" replies X
"It doesn't seem like it mother and father seem to think as if I'm some sort of a monster explained Lataz. X would explain that once they got it and on their way back to let him so he can present it to his brother alongside him to show that he has what it takes to handle this. Prince Lataz would bow towards his uncle before proceeding to gather his unit as his uncle would watch as he walked away.

 Back in Japan Momiji and Sarah would finally arrive at a home that sits upon the hills, as you could see the whole city from above. As they pulled into the driveway Momiji would spot the elderly man she saw a couple of days ago awaiting them by the door. 
"That's my father, but you can call him Grandpa Watanabe if you would like everyone does" Suggested Sarah as she began to turn the car key to shut off the car. 
"What took you, I'm roasting out here" joked Grandpa as he walked over to help Momiji out and welcome her to the family. 
"Well aren't you an adorable little thing aren't you, come follow me I got something to show you" he would tell her as he opened the passenger's side door.  Momiji would be both excited and worried at the same time as she prepared to exit the car just as the cat gave her a jump scare again as he came jumping from the back seat again and out the car. 
"Shoo you," says Grandpa Watanabe as the cat takes its time walking around to Sarah at the back of the car's trunk. Momiji would laugh as she got out of the car and looked back towards Sarah cuddling her cat. Sliding open the glass screen door on the house they would be in the Kitchen as ornaments hung beside the open window, Momiji began to feel as if she were in a whole new world. 
"Yeah so this is the kitchen be free to get you a snack or two if your hungry, Sarah mostly does all the cooking" he explained to Momiji as he continued to show her around inside. Just across the from the Kitchen would be a bar but over that bar would be the living room as a beige carpet was laid over the floor to two more screendoors. 
"This will be our living room, sadly the furniture for it is still outside of the house at the moment" he laughed patting Momiji on the back. She would begin to wonder to her left as he would follow behind as if something were calling her attention. Down the hall would be two rooms on the right and straight ahead would be the bathroom. All of the room seem nice however it didn't have her written all over them but then again it could be because there were no furniture inside them. Suddenly Grandpa would tap her on the shoulder calling him by the bathroom leading to an upstairs stairway...
"Come come your going to love this" he would say with his hands behind his back, as Momiji would approach him slowly.  Suddenly Sarah would call out for her father as a moving truck had pulled up outside with him needing to sign some paperwork.
"Go on ahead young one, I know you will love it" He would say patting her on the shoulder telling her " Welcome home Momiji". She wouldn't know how to respond frozen in silence as she had waited so long to hear those very words as if they wanted to bring a tear to her eye. 
"Could this be... Could this place be what I've been searching for?" she would as her self before looking up to the stairway. Placing her foot on the polished wooded steps she would feel a slight sensation as if something were calling her up the stairs. She would take her time heading up the stairs coming to two doors at the top of the stairs, the door on the left would lead to another bathroom. Closing the bathroom door she would slowly reach out and open the other door, as she opens the door she would be hit bright light from the outside shining in from the windows. It was another bedroom with windows looking out towards the city and another window on the right side of the house leading down to the driveway. Momiji would feel as if she were back high on the playground set but what she saw next wouldn't even have the words to describe... As she turned around she saw a painting of her sitting on the playground set. It looked to be painted by a very good artist she could only wonder who could have painted the painting.
"It can, this place can be the place I call home"