*three*

Yn's POV:
Yes if you might be wondering my dad is Shawn aka Mr Matthews best friend aka the meany uncle aka the douchebag.

Now you may be wondering why I hate that man so much but to understand me you need acknowledge my story.

When I was little everything was fine, it's was just the three of us , the three musketeers as I liked to call it but it all changed when he had an affair with my aunt. It broke my mom's heart and soon after he left us to go with her. My mom was devastated and I was hurt , I cried every night for two months thinking it was my fault

but now I understand I was naive it wasn't my fault, I shouldn't be hating on my self ,I shouldn't hate anyone except him

but now I understand I was naive it wasn't my fault, I shouldn't be hating on my self ,I shouldn't hate anyone except him. He broke my family and he stepped on us like we where a piece of garbage.

My mom.

My mom....

My mom was broken, she looked lifeless as she lost her soulmate and her best friend. She couldn't cope with anything , she was just a lifeless doll.
Now u might be confused as I am Maya's sister but what I forgot to tell was that I was adopted by them I was scared of people judging me so I never told anyone about my horrible past.

About one or two months ago my mom died, I would always like to think that she was finally in a better place with no pain and no lies but I still her and it's hard living everyday of my life without her.

So back to the story
(I'm am going to go through this very fast as there are some rude word not meat to be heard by children)

After he came in , I marched straight to his face and I may have started a war that I couldn't finish. I said some mean things and he said them back and just when I thought I had enough he dared mention my mother. I felt rage I was consumed by this anger and I almost jumped on him and ripped him to shreds if I wasn't stopped by josh. He did the unspeakable, he carried my firefighter position and took me to the roof, but as we we're leaving I dared showed Shawn my best finger in hopes he would f*** off.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★