Chapter 1

"Promoting awareness about bullying is my biggest goal why I'm running this kind of election. If I have the chance to be one of your representative in this school, I will promise you all that you will be heard, because you have the voice."

 I smiled at the students in front of me. I remembered when I was at the times like this, nakikinig lang sa mga kumakandidato but now, I am the one who promises. 

"I'm Gavin Regalado, your voice, your chance, your representative. Don't forget to vote me! Skrt!" I proudly say my name. 

Confidence is all that matters here. Hindi sa pagmamayabang but I am into public speaking and I excel in that matter. Pinanganak na ata akong maboka at madaldal. I'm not ashamed of being this kind of person because I can express more of myself and also I can prove myself to others.

I hate being a whisper. Ayoko sa lahat ang naaapakan ang dignidad ko. Pinanganak ako to be true to myself and I don't want others to manipulate what I feel, what I can do, what I must act.

 I'm Gavin and I will always be Gavin whether they like it or not. Being weak is not on my dictionary and it will never be added. I want to be a shout. A loud shout because being heard can make a change. I want to be one for other people's sake. Ayokong makakita ng inaagrabyado.

Being the echo of the lonely voice is the best thing that I want to happen. I want them to be heard as much as I want to be heard by the people around me. I want to change the perspectives about being independent and happy with this school. 

Walang masama sa pagpasok ng paaralan na 'to, ang masama ay ang mga makikitid ang utak. The lack of education about mental health is what they need to know. Stupid people will do anything to make their selves happy kahit makasakit ng iba.

After that tiring campaign, mabuti nalang at vacant namin. Napasinghap nalang ako ng hangin at binuga iyon. Mabuti nalang at last na 'yon for today. 

As I walk along the pavilion ay natanaw ko si Gavin. Oh freak, I know what's he's going to do. I wanted to turn my back pero mabilis niya akong nakita at patakbong lumapit sa akin. 

"Gavin, lunch na tayo. Gutom nako." 

It's Travis, my classmate and friend. I'm not the usual friendly person pero I have some friends naman. He's one of my closest friend here dahil siya lang naman ang madalas kong makasama. He's the happy-go-lucky type of boy. 

"Gago, puro ka lamon. Help me to spread my flyers," utos ko sa kaniya at ibinigay ang isang set ng papel na tinignan naman niya. "Ililibre kita mamaya."

 Travis just rolled his eyes and get my flyers. I promised him that I'll treat him lunch mamaya sa canteen. "Basta promise mo ililibre mo 'ko!" Paglilinaw niya pa sa akin at napatawa nalang ako sa kaniya. 

We walked along the hallway of this broad school giving flyers to every student na madaanan namin. Some took photos of me and asked Travis to take a picture of us. Alam ko na ang gagawin nito, mamb-bad trip na naman.