DISCLAIMER

YOU JUST HAVE TO READ THIS! DO NOT SKIP.

(Well, it is very short.)

This is my first book. Period.

I think everything that needs to be understood, is understood.

So, for any hate or criticism that I get, this is what I am going to say.

THIS 

IS 

MY 

FIRST 

BOOK.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated. And people looking to drop mean or hurtful comments on my story, kindly sodd off. There is a fine line between criticism from the heart and criticism stemming from hate, and I hope and pray with all my heart that everyone reading will also understand this.

I concentrate on character development. So, how my characters are in the beginning, will be very different to how they turn out to be. I request my readers to read with an open mind.

I do not believe in casting. No offence to the readers and writers who do. I like to create my character solely based on the image in my head and will justify it to my best ability.

Considering that you have now understood, I thank you all for giving this story a chance. You have no idea how much this means to me. A big huge thank you for everyone out there who have actually waited for me to begin writing the book I have dreamt of writing. You guys have stuck with my lazy arse through and through. THANK YOU SO MUCH.