Practice? Party? Practice.

That asshole turned out to be a lean, blond dude with striking green eyes. As attractive as he was, there was no way he was getting away with this.

"Do you usually like crashing into people and make them drop their breakfast?" I glare at him.

"Do you usually not watch where you're going?" He fires back which angers me even more, so I just keep glaring at him.
"I'm sorry, okay? I was kind of in a rush." He adds. The way that he apologizes makes me feel better, but that doesn't change the fact that the coffees are now spilled on the ground.

"It's alright." I mumble, turning to head back to the café to buy other drinks.

"Where are you going?" He questions. The nerve of this guy. You know what they say about curiosity, right? It's killed the cat. I am five seconds away from doing just that.

"Why?" I question, still sort of mad.

"Because if you're going back to the café, I'll buy you the coffees I ruined." He states, which surprises me.

"Thanks, but no thanks." I reply, actually grateful that he offered, but I wasn't just going to let some stranger buy me something. "I think you owe me the right to ask why you were in a hurry?" I question and he frowns.

"Nosey, aren't we?" It's my turn to frown, and he laughs.

"Just answer the question." I demand, which makes him laugh even more.

"Fine, I was going to meet someone," he answers, just as we reach the café's double doors. He pushes both of them open, dramatically if I do say so myself, then adds "and there she is."

I look up to see "Izzy?"
I'm actually stunned. Izzy? This guy is her new boy toy, isn't he?

"Riles!" She exclaims, walking towards me, and engulfs me in a hug.

"You two know each other?" The guy asks, clearly confused.

"Yes. Aiden, can you just give us a minute?" Izzy asks politely.

"Yes, Aiden. Can you give us a minute?" I repeat, over pronouncing his name. He shrugs and walks away, out of earshot.

"This is my boyfriend." Izzy states with a huge smile on her face. "I was supposed to meet him here ten minutes ago, but I ran late. I guess he did, too." She adds, with a light laugh.

"We'll I'm running late, and I really have to get a replacement for the drinks your 'boyfriend' made me drop." I say, clearly still salty.

"Nah, don't worry about it. They're on me." She insists, and I don't argue. Izzy isn't a stranger after all.

Izzy walks over to the counter and orders me new coffees. Two minutes go by, and she's handing me the new drinks.

"Thank you." I say.

"Don't mention it." She replies, waving her hands, as if dismissing my thanks.
"You got to go though, or else Hayley will rip you head off for being late." She adds and I smirk, knowing damn well that Hayley probably would.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! There's this party tonight at one of my friends house, outside of campus. He always hosts parties there. I'll text ya the deets." She says walking away, towards her new 'boyfriend'.

"Great." I mumble heading outside, back towards the dorm.

"Aw, look who's back." Hayley says to no one in particular. "Did you get lost on the way? Is that what took you so long?" She asks, sarcasm dripping from her mouth. She always has to add a snarky comment, doesn't she?