PART 2

Jay's POV: I finally gave in and I called Hailey I couldn't stop worrying about her. "Hey Hailey I uh are you okay, you left work in a hurry and you were acting a bit weird." Hailey "I don't know Jay, I'm fine don't worry I'll be okay." Jay "you sure? you didn't look to good and you left before I could even get to the locker room." Hailey sighs down the phone "Can I come over, to your place?" Jay "Yea sure, ill leave the door open just come on in." Hailey yea thanks Jay." I hung up the phone and went to the bedroom and sat on the edge of my bed I heard someone come into the house I stood up from my bed "Hailey?" I was confused I was just on the phone to Hailey she couldn't be here already. I walked towards the door and I saw two guys standing in my living room with big smirks on their faces, I stood blankly for a minute then I said "Hey I think your in the wrong house." I said as I approached them the next thing I felt was the hardest punch in the side of my face I has ever felt, that was it.

Hailey's POV: I was so glad Jay called I really wanted to talk to him about my past and everything that has been going on in my life at the minute, I pulled up to Jay's house and the door was open I mean he said he would leave it open but by that I thought he meant unlocked but I just walked in anyway I got in and said "Jay hey why is the door open?" I walked into his house setting my keys onto his  table in the hallway, I didn't know the layout of his house as I had never been before so I walked around in all of the rooms I couldn't find him anywhere, I went back to the front of the house and looked outside and his truck was there so he must be in the house. I searched the whole house again saying his name still no reply, I then called him and I couldn't hear it ringing so it wasn't in the house, I thought for a second and I finally put it all together, Jay had been kidnapped...

Jay's POV: I woke up and my head was spinning the whole room was spinning, I tried to stand up but I looked down at my feet the were chained, I looked at my hands they were chained. I looked around the room I was in it was just 4 bare brick walls and my hands chained behind me. I sat looking around trying to get my head on straight the whole room was still spinning when the two guys from the house walked in one of them walked in yelling at the other and the other one was holding a tazer in his hand, I gulped as I saw the tazer as I remember doing the training at the district and how much that hurt, I looked up at the guy with the tazer he looked down on me and he spat at me I looked around the room trying to wiggle my hands free. I looked up at the guy with the tazer and the next thing I know im yelling in pain he was tazering me and he wouldn't stop I kept yelling.

Hailey's POV: I called Voight as I got into my car and sped to the district "Sarge Jay's been kidnapped!" Voight took a minute to respond then he said "What, how?" I said "I'm on my way to the district now, we gotta find him." I hung up the phone and started crying thinking to myself, why am I crying we're just partners...