ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

"ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘."

As soon as I got home, I darted inside. I grabbed some of the Mochi Deku got me from the fridge and ran to my room, shutting and locking the door before my parents could ask me anything. I needed to fully calm down, and I needed my space. I looked at Deku's hoodie and grabbed it too, hugging it before putting it on.

For a while I just sat on my bed, eating Mochi with Deku's hoodie on, trying to calm myself down. It just always seemed that Deku's stuff seemed to always calm me. I felt those feelings for him. But I felt more fear than anything. That man and woman were connected somehow, and they're gonna get me and I can't even ask for help. I was screwed. 

I started to cry again. I just wanted to be able to live my life normally again. Not being hunted. Not knowing why they want me. I just wanted to be able to laugh and hang out with my friends and do fun things again. But that was only a dream now. My phone dinged a few times, and even though I didn't want to check it, I did.

[Izuku Midoriya 6:58pm]: Uraraka?

[Izuku Midoriya 6:58pm]: Are you okay?

[Izuku Midoriya 6:58pm]: Please respond, I'm really worried.

[Ochako Uraraka 6:59pm]: No, Deku. I'm not okay. Nothing is okay with me right now.

[Izuku Midoriya 6:59pm]: Tell me how I can help, please. Let me know what's wrong...

[Ochako Uraraka 7:00pm]: You're hoodie and mochi is helping me enough. And I'm fine. Nothing's wrong.

[Izuku Midoriya 7:00pm]: You're lying to me, Uraraka. I hate when you do that...

[Izuku Midoriya 7:02pm]: Uraraka? You there?

[Izuku Midoriya 7:05pm]: Please respond, I'm getting worried. 

[Izuku Midoriya 7:09pm]: If you're okay and reading this, please come by after school tomorrow to my place. We need to talk.

I didn't respond to him. I couldn't respond and I definitely couldn't tell him what was wrong. If I couldn't tell anyone what was going on with me, then I'll tell something else. Digging through my side table, I pulled something out. My Diary. I immediately started writing down everything. Everything that happened, from that man somehow entering my room to them watching my every move. I felt some ease pouring everything into those pages, filling up two whole pages.

__________

After Uraraka left, Iida and I went back to pack up stuff for the day. Neither of us felt like working on the project any more tonight. Not because we were mad at Uraraka or anything, but because we were worried about her and felt that was more important right now. 

"You have a good night, Iida. Sorry we had to cut working on our project short," I told him.

"It's no problem, really. You should message her later, make sure she's okay," Iida stated.

"I will. See you tomorrow."

With that, we waved goodbye to each other and he headed home. As I closed the door, I headed straight to my room. I was feeling something. That feeling again.  It was because Uraraka was on my mind again. I'd accepted that I liked her a lot. That I really wanted to tell her how I felt. But it couldn't happen. Our friendship matters more right now. After a few, I pulled my phone out and messaged her.

[Izuku Midoriya 6:58pm]: Uraraka?

[Izuku Midoriya 6:58pm]: Are you okay?

[Izuku Midoriya 6:58pm]: Please respond, I'm really worried.