ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

"Ah, Akiko, welcome back my dearest daughter. How was your scouting mission?" Father asked me.

"Fine, not that you care anyway," I replied in a snarky tone.

"You've got quite the tone on you today, don't you?" Father asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, and? I'm allowed to act how I please. You don't get to tell me how to act," I replied.

I was acting this way for a reason. He had used his quirk on Ishimori, my partner, and made him a mindless slave to him. As much of an idiot Ishimori was, I thought of him as a worthy companion of mine. And because of that, I had resented my father and his plans.

"You best behave, dearest daughter. You wouldn't want to end up like poor Ishimori, would you?" He asked.

"What, be turned into your own personal slave that you can control how you please? Because I'm pretty sure you already treat me like that, Father," I said in a sarcastic tone.

He then quickly reached out and grabbed me by my neck, lifting me up into the air. I struggled, scratching at his hands trying to break free. He had a look on his face that looked sinister and... evil.

"Don't call me father. By the way you're acting, I see that I don't have any daughter. You're nothing to me, Akiko. You're a thorn in my side, replaceable. I don't need you for my plans to be successful. Now remember that," He said, as I was losing oxygen in his hold.

"Let... G-g....go," I pleaded. he threw me to the ground as I slid on the floor a little.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you," he told me. "I would have without a second thought."

"J-ju...st like you di-d... Mother..." I said, glaring at him, coughing and trying to breathe.

"Your mother was weak. She didn't want to help me in my plans, so I dealt with her. Now leave me be before I deal with you too."

I recovered off the floor, and moved as quickly as I could towards the exit.

"Don't fail me again, Akiko."

I exited the room as the doors closed behind me. In my anger I punched the wall. I took off my necklace, one that had a blue glass sphere in it that was a gift from my father some time ago I threw it to the floor and stomped on it, shattering it. I hated him. That wasn't my father. That was a monster. I started walking away.

I'm done doing things my father forces me to. I'll do things on my own free will. All I ever did was follow in my father's footsteps. And all that did was bring me into darkness and evil. Something mother never was. Mother was always loving and kind and always wanted the best for me... before he ended her life.

It was time for me to do things on my own. And my first order of business was to get stronger and take a different path.

And then end that monster's life.

__________

We were almost at Inko Midoriya's apartments. I stared out the window, still not wanting to communicate. I had been acting ridiculously out of place, I know. But with how much stuff had been happening in my life... it had been difficult to deal with my emotions. I guess thar's what therapy-

"Shoot! Mom, what about therapy? Aren't I missing it?" I asked her. I didn't want to go, but if I missed it I would have to take more therapy sessions.

"Don't worry about it, honey. I figured you wouldn't feel up for it after what happened today so I rescheduled, I hope you didn't mind," My mother replied. I went back to looking out the window.