C H A P T E R : 2

"Y/n-ah" w-wait A second i knew that voice I stopped my track and turned around to see who's the owner of the voice who just called me and it turned out to be...

[Not Edited]

____________________________________________

= At School=

It's Jisoo..

She runs towards me and put her hands in her knees. Catching her breath she looks like she was chased by some zombies...and me who is just staring weirdly at her.

"Umm...GoodMorning what's up?" I said to her still looking at her in a weird way.

She finning stand straight taking a deep breath before asking. " Y/n, have you heard the news?" She said excitedly and that makes me look at her curiously.

"Eh? I just got here so nope,why are you so excited anyway?" We walked toward the hall there's only few people there it's still early.

"Gosh I thought you know already. We will Sports Festival here in our school next week" she start jumping around and what she said make me stop walking and stared at her in disbelief.

"A-are you serious? L-like next week?" I'm so shook rn.

" Yup.Which means...Kim Taehyung and his team will play basketball" She said cheerfully and that makes me smile and start jumping with her as well the other is looking like us like we our some weird people but we don't care and just continue jumping around.

"Omo. I'm so excited..wait...uhmm...when is their practice? B-because uhmm y-you know?" I start to blush and that make her smirk we stop jumping.

"Aigoo Our Y/n-shi is inlove" she poked my waist before she answer me " they will start the practice Tomorrow.After the school hour so...you wanna watch?" She said teasingly and raising her eyebrow.

"O-of course.duh he needs my Supportive so he can be motivated and energetic" i said and start to daydreaming about me and him. Jisoo shook her head before patting my shoulder.

" uhh..Y/n-ah,incase you don't remember i will just remind you...He didn't even know you." She start laughing at me and that makes me pout and stared at her in disbelief.

"Wah! How dare you not support me huh? I thought your my friend.Just wait i know someday he will finally notice me just wait Jisoo" I said to her and she just smiled at me before we continue walking to our classroom.

When we enter in our room i see Rośe who is waiting for us,when she saw me she start waving her hands.

"Good morning my lovely Rose" i said as we got closer to her.

" GoodMorning Rośe" Jisoo said took a seat beside her and i took the seat beside Jisoo.

"Morning guys. So,have you know the news?" She said cheerfully

"Oh yup i just tell Y/n awhile ago when we're walking to the classroom,I'm so excited tho" She said to her

"I know right. So,Y/n how's your feeling? Wanna watch their practice?" Rośe asked me.

But before I answer her Jisoo answer instead. "Aigoo our Y/n is so excited she was jumping with me when i told her the news and yup we will go.She even asked me when is the practice" she said and poked me again in my waist and that made me laugh a little.

"Oh,okay i see you their Y/n." Rośe said teasingly. And there we go again they always like to tease me.

" Y/n-ah,Look who's coming" They both said to me and i give them curious look and they point their lips toward the door.

Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Jimin and Jungkook

Coming towards the door.'damn it I remember what happened earlier in the bus gosh it's so embarrassed'

I'm just staring at him as they go to their seat. When Taehyung seat at his chair he suddenly turned and looked at me for seconds before returning his face
towards his friends who are talking.

"Omo,Y/n did you see it? He looked at you for a seconds wah i think Our Y/n's wish is finally coming true" Jisoo said and dramatically wiping her invisible tears.

"Aigoo Y/n did something happened earlier? The way he looked at you it's something." Rośe suddenly ask curiously and that made Jisoo stop and look at me as well like they want an answer.

"H-hehe..there is...well umm you know uh earlier in the bus..."

To be continued.

_________________

A/n: don't forget vote you can also comment Lmao if you haven't follow me yet.Follow me already so you can have an update to my story

Have a nice day Borahae💜

All Rights Reserved (c)LittleMika_Jeon

All Rights Reserved
(c)LittleMika_Jeon