C H A P T E R : 3

[A/N: hope you guys like it]

[Not Edited]

"Aigoo Y/n did something happened earlier? The way he looked at you it's something." Rośe suddenly ask curiously and that made Jisoo stop and look at me as well like they want an answer.

"H-hehe..there is...well umm you know uh earlier in the bus..."

______________________________________________

I tell them what happened to me earlier in the bus and after I'm done talking they all have an shook yet amused face which is kinda weird for me

"Yah is there any problem to what I've just said? You guys are looking at me so weirdly" I look at them at they start to smile at me.

"Nothing nothing" they both said in illusion

"Okay?" I look at them in confused face before turning my head to look at Taehyung but he is listening to Jimin's and start to smile.

"Aigoo heart come on,why are you beating so fast as if i run into the field.Chill okay? He's just smiling no need need to beat fast" I mumbled under my breath while tapping my chest multiple times.

"Y/n you okay? Lol stop staring at him if you keep looking at him he might melt" Jisoo joke and start laughing Rośe laugh with Jisoo and I start to blush and shook my head then smile at them.

Just in time our Teacher came inside the classroom ang greet us.

"Good Morning everyone" Mrs.Kang said while smiling at us I guess he has a good mood today.

We all stand up in our seat and greet him.
"Good Morning Mrs.Kang" we all said and bow before sitting.

"I guess some of you already know the news right? And for those who don't know let me explain to you" Mrs.Kang smile and start looking at us one by one.