Message #12: The Love Letter

Vil: Ahem.

Vil: Ahem.

Vil: Hey somebody say something!

Malleus: No way, I feel like it's going to be something annoying.

Idia: Yeah, tell me about.

Azul: Agreed.

Vil: A-H-E-M!

Leona: Okay fine, I don't care what it is. Just out with it.

Riddle: I agree with Leona, I have a busy schedule today so be quick about it.

Vil: Excellent!

Kalim: He's going to brag isn't he?

Malleus: Seems like it.

Vil: Could you not interrupt me while I was about to type? Thank you.

Vil: Listen up potatoes. I, Vil Schoenheit, have received a love letter from my darling, Gloriane!

Kalim: Huh?

Azul: This must be a joke.

Malleus: No, he's probably hallucinating.

Leona: Please tell me you ate a poison apple because that would be so unlike you Vil since you're knowledgeable when it comes to potions and poisons.

Vil: Shut up! I am not that dumb to eat that kind of trash and no I am not hallucinating!

Riddle: Okay then Vil, so when exactly did you receive this 'love letter'?

Vil: Why this afternoon of course. My darling came up to me and gave me this lovely letter. She even told me to read it privately in my room.

Idia: You mean you haven't open it yet?

Vil: And why would I open it while telling you guys? I'm quite the gentleman after all. A man has to take time for himself you know. Besides, my muse couldn't resist my undeniable beauty~.

Azul: Then why not open it "Mr. Gentleman?"

Malleus: Yeah, you won't be too happy once you read what's actually in that envelope.

Vil: I will, now hush!

Idia: Welp, I'm preparing for the cringe.

Leona: Not me, I'm preparing to laugh my ass off.

Azul: Same here, just imagining his priceless reaction when reading the letter amuses me.

Kalim: Hmm I'm actually curious on what he's reaction is going to be.

Riddle: Don't we all? Let's just see what happens.

Two minutes later

Idia: Vil has become awfully quiet all of the sudden.

Kalim: Yeah, I wonder what he's doing right now?

Malleus: Probably having a over dramatic breakdown.

Leona: Yeah, that's Vil for you alright.

Azul: Vil will always be Vil.

*Lilia enters the chat*

Lilia: That's because it was actually the detention letter.

Kalim: HUH?!

Leona: HUH?!

Azul: Huh?!

Riddle: WHAT?!

Idia: Eh?!

Malleus: You know about this Lilia?

Lilia: Why yes, Mr. Vargas asked me to give this letter to Vil. Apparently, Mr. Vargas and Vil were having a fight back in flying lessons when Vil was bickering Vargas over taking off the jewels because Vargas perceives them as a hazard, but Vil was relentless so he walked off and left. Vargas was exasperated of course, so he came up to me and gave the detention note to me. However, thought of something clever, so I use the shape-shifting potion that I borrow from Mr. Crewel to transform myself into the beautiful and charming Gloriane that everyone loves to seduce Vil and disguise the note as a love letter.

Idia: What a noob.

Kalim: 😂

Leona: Nice 👍

Riddle: Why am I not surprise by this?

Azul: Fufu~ What a sly wizard you are, Lilia.

Malleus: I agree, that was a clever and well-thought plan you made, Lilia.

Lilia: Likewise Malleus. 😊😉