Message #22: Exhaunted

Crowley: Ugh.

Merlin: You've seem aggravated, Dire. Something on your mind?

Crowley: I'm exhausted, Merlin. 

Crowley: Those men were so out of control this morning.

Merlin: If you mean by 'those men', you mean the dorm leaders correct?

Crowley: Sadly yes.

Crowley: This morning was a meeting between me and the dorm leaders. However, for some reason there's a huge air of intensity in the room when they were awfully quiet while giving each other daggers.

Merlin: Do you know the reason why?

Crowley: Certainly not.

Crowley: But I do heard Idia muttering about watching this strange thing called "Goblin Slayer" and he was saying about "Gloriane will like this anime" or something like that.

Merlin: Well, that's Idia for you. He's a big otaku after all.

Crowley: Indeed, but what's worst was Malleus.

Merlin: How so?

Crowley: Well for starters, he became much more intense than before and he spends most of his time glaring at Leona.

Merlin: Not surprising since Malleus is known for his intimidating presence. Just like Riddle.

Crowley: Yes, no doubt about it. Matter of fact, he was pretty in a bad mood too. Riddle spend the whole meeting glaring daggers at Kalim.

Crowley: The same thing goes for Kalim. He's usually calm and outspoken, but this time it was different. Kalim was glaring at Riddle the entire time during the whole meeting.

Merlin: That seems uncharacteristic of Kalim, but what about the others?

Crowley: oh my, where to start?

Crowley: Azul and Vil spend the rest of the meeting exchanging death glares where Azul looks like he wants to strangle him with his tentacles while Vil looks like he plotting to poison him.

Merlin: And Leona?

Crowley: Leona? Oh my that boy. He looks like he wants to maul that faery's face to death.

Merlin: So I'm going assume that the meeting was a disaster because of Gloriane correct?

Crowley: Tell me about it, these men are craving for her affections! They're like desperate beasts that want their meal.

Merlin: My goodness....

Crowley: My goodness indeed, I've never seen this type of behavior in my life as a headmaster!

Merlin: Really Dire? 😒

Crowley: Um...well....oh! I better get back to working! These paperwork aren't going to finished themselves! See you later, Merlin!

Merlin: My, my, what a shady headmaster he is.

Merlin: 😞