EpEDemic Part 1

The foam cups on strings were strewn across all three of the Ed's houses. They had been stuck inside because of some virus. The Cul-De-Sac was bare outside.

"What in the heck are we gonna do?" Eddy complained to his friends.

"We have to stay inside. The government said so." Double D stated boldly, he always knew his cleaning and tidiness would come in handy. "I am prepared for this anywa-"

"Government shmovernment, Sockhead. We can't be trapped inside when there's a perfectly good supermarket that sells Jawbreakers." Eddy interrupted Double D. "There's gotta be some way to make money."

"Eddy...be reasonable. This stuff spreads through the air. We can't step foot outside. Even having our windows open a crack like this is risky."

"Yeah..hmm..." Eddy began hatching a plan.

"Don't go 'Hmm-ing' Eddy. It's too dangerous-" Double D gave a final warning.

However Eddy wasn't listening like usual. Cash and scams on the mind, there was no stopping him.

What Eddy did know is that he had a bunch of snorkels in a closet within his house. So he took that and put it on. But that wasn't the end. He filled a plastic bag with air from inside his house with a air pump. Then fixated it to the top, making it look pretty good. He made others for Double D and Ed.

And so Eddy was the first one out of the house. Followed by Double D, who was actually wearing his hazmat suit at this point.

They got to Ed's house and just got greeted by Sarah's loud annoying voice. "NO! Go away Eddy, Ed is NOT going outside. Mom said so!"

"Stop being a jerk Sarah," Eddy countered. "We have a mask for him. It's better than the normal ones."

Sarah peeked out the window, she looked a bit skeptical of the mask. "This isn't one of your dumb scams right?"

"Pfft. No." Eddy scoffed and Edd didn't say a word. Obviously that was enough for Sarah to know Eddy was lying. Judging by the look on her face Eddy shrugged, "Your loss, it's only 25¢"

"NO." Sarah stated.

"15¢"

"No"

"10¢"

She shook her head.

"5¢"

"NO."

"I'm not going any lower freaking buy it or least let Ed come out."

Sarah left from the window. Leaving Eddy and Double D just standing there.

"SARAH!" Eddy yelled. No response.

"Let's just go home Eddy." Double D reassured, "This'll all be over soon."

"Yeah I'll go home. But we're gonna break Ed out tomorrow." Eddy rubbed his hands together deviously

"Oh goodness gracious..." Double D was worried.

The two friend parted ways...

________________________________________
I started writing this when the pandemic was at it's peak... sooooo lets finally get it out there! Hah. Part 2 soon.