Chapter 57: Find me. Seduce me. I want to be in love with you

*Attention: this chapter might contain themes related to +18PG. Please scroll down with caution*

"I'm sorry..." Randolph broke the moment and stirred away from her. He rubbed his face, fighting the urge to touch her again and take their relationship to the next level.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him back into her embrace. It was a soft kiss, not demanding but rather more inquisitive. "Why are you apologizing?"

He stared down at her with a bewildered expression. "Aurora?"

"I want it too."

The mutual desire chased away all his doubts and fears, turning them into sweet music, instead. Supporting her body weight with one hand on her back, he led his left one under her legs, and he lifted her up bridal style. Aurora let out a small yelp of surprise with the rapid, still gentle movement.

"Colloportus." After locking the office's door with a single wave of his wand, Randolph walked over to the bed and laid Aurora chivalrously over the covers. Climbing on top of her, a lock of his hair fell freely on her face, tickling her skin. He leaned his torso down and, with his hands on her waist, kneaded her dress with passion while brushing his body against hers. She closed her eyes to allow herself to be carried away by his kisses, his touch, and his breath. Guided by the heat and his caresses, she had the impression that time was flying by.

When he finally moved away from her, she caressed his mouth, letting her fingers travel leisurely across his lower lip and making it part slightly. Her hands roamed the rest of his face until, at last, both rested on his cheeks. His caramel gaze was fixed on her face, boring deep into the dephs of her eyes. "Are you sure?" he had to make sure.

She should feel nervous and anxious, for it was her first time, but she felt at ease with the idea of losing her virginity with him. She was more than ready for that step. Her hands gently guided his face to hers and lightly brushed his warm lips against hers, answering his question. "Yes." 

He nibbled on her lower lip teasingly then deepened the kiss.

Daringly, she slid her hands over his shirt and inside his jacket, exploring the curves of his body, and felt his skin burn through the fabric. She felt him shiver at the brief touch.

He slid both his hands under her body and, wrapping them around her back, he hugged her with famine and necessity. It was her turn to feel his burning hands over her shirt, and shiver in anticipation."R-Randolph..." There was urgency in her voice.

He released her shortly, backing away enough to allow her to move underneath him and assume a different position; she supported her hands on the mattress to endure a semi-sitting position and observed him. Needless of a script to tell him what to do next, he took off his jacket, unbuttoned his vest and then, pulled out his shirt, standing bare-chested in front of her.

Her fingers wandered the lumps of his chest and abdomen, crossroad his tattoo area before reaching the waistband of his pants. His skin was so smooth to the touch that she felt an electrifying wave run through her fingers and arms, reaching the remaining limbs of her body quickly. Looking down her eyes widened in surprise after sensing his desire grow stronger, seemingly matching hers physically. Her heart raced under his passion-filled gaze and, once again, a long chill ran through her body from head to toe. When her hands finally returned to the upper part of his body, it was only then that she noticed a faint scar across his neck; her fingers touched it with care. I don't understand ... I don't remember seeing it, the first time that he-- a-anyway, when he was shirtless in front of me.