𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

Chapter four

That's my best friend

||best friend||

"Mackie?"

Sitting on the counter of the kitchen, Mackenzie smiled.

She could recognize that voice everywhere.

"hey Pauly!"

He immediately engulfed her in a hug, snuggling his face in the crook of her neck.

He missed his best friend with all his heart and now seeing her was almost painful.

"How are you ?" he asked, worried.

"Good as always my friend, now can you please help upstairs? I think my ankle is broken."

He put her arm on his shoulder and helped her up, a hand holding her waist.

Once they were in her room, he closed the door and led her to the bed, before speaking

"Sam told me what happened."

"yeah, I guessed."

"soo... did you finally killed those bitches?" he asked smirking, sitting on the bed next to her and placing a hand on her shoulder.

Mackenzie let out a laugh "I wish I did, they are the reason I'm blind after all."

"well, I think you look cool with those white eyes. Also now you are the most powerful person alive. And I'd say hottest, but you know I'm the better looking one of the duo. Oh and I think Rachel would be kinda pissed, though."

"oh yeah, keep telling yourself that Paulina.

Wait. Rachel as in Rachel fucking Black?"

"yup, I imprinted on her a year after you left!"

"oh shit! That's amazing, I'm so happy for you!"

Mackenzie was smiling so hard her cheeks were aching, Rachel Black was a beautiful soul and was the perfect match for Paul.

Imprint was always right and Mackenzie hoped one day she would find her soulmate as well, with or without the imprint.

Obviously she wasn't a shapeshifter, so she couldn't imprint, but when she was younger she would always fantasize about being imprinted on.

"okay, we have to go see doctor Cullen Mackie, your ankle looks pretty bad." Paul stated, looking at her right leg.

"yep. That's not going to happen. I'm not going in a house full of bloodsucker. Like seriously: how can you suck blood when you can suck d-"

"Mackie!"

"what?"

"we are going to see Carlisle, then we are coming back here and you will meet the new members of the pack!"

"only if you buy me an ice cream first"

"deal"

"okay now help me pick up a dress and tell me what happened to the pack while I wasn't here"

"how am I supposed to help you pick up a dress, you know I don't get along with your fashion sense!"
"just- just describe these dresses to me and I'm gonna choose. Now spill the tea honey!"

Paul stood up from the bed and walked to the closet

" okay so while you were gone Jared imprinted on Kim"

"I fucking knew it!"

"yeah it was obvious. Okay this dress is long, pink and has flowers"

"which shade of pink?"
"wait, are there other shades of pink?"

"yes you idiot"

"hey stop bullying me! It looks like the flowers I ate the first time I phased"

Mackenzie laughed, remembering the scene

" oh yeah that was fantastic! But no. next dress!"

Paul put it back in the closet and chose a yellow dress

" also Bella Swan, the bitchy daughter of the Chief, fell in love with a Cullen, married him, got pregnant, died and became a vampire"

"is it even possible?" she gasped

"yeah I know right! Okay this dress is yellow, like the candle I bought Emily for her birthday, no sleeves, pretty short though"

"oh no put it back, I want to show less skin as possible, just in case they decide to bite me" she joked, but in fact she was kind of scared of them, especially of Alice, that chick creeped her out.

"oh and Harry Clearwater passed away"

"that's awful! How is Sue? And Seth and Leah?"

"Sue is fine, I think she has a thing for Billy Black."

"they'd look cute together"

"yup. Okay this dress is sleeveless as well, long. Man I don't know how to describe it! It's white, but becomes purple at the end"

"okay pass it to me. And turn around!"

He tossed it to her and faced the door.

"Seth and Leah were the last ones to shift. Before there were Quil, Jacob and-"

"okay I'm ready, we will talk about it later. Let's go!"

Oh. Little did she know.

A/n: I just love their friendship.
Also be ready, things are about to happen👀
Sissi