𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

Chapter nine

If you ain't mine, I'll be torn apart

||love me now||

When she first heard the legends of the tribe, Mackenzie was in awe

The way they talked about the imprint, the shifters and the cold ones, made her feel welcomed, like she wasn't a monster as she thought she was.

The moon goddess gave the world a precious gift, made to protect all magical creatures.

From the deepest ocean, the first witch was born, gifted with the power of the elements, from the hottest fire, to the strongest wind.

From the sky, the second witch fell, touching the ground manipulating the gravity.

The third witch was a whisper, a silky voice in the head of pirates, forming with her enchanting words.

The three sisters were mated to shapeshifters, becoming mortal and creating other witches.

Mackenzie was a daughter of Hestia, the first witch.

But somehow, she managed to obtain the power of the three witches: Hestia, Celeste and Vanya.

"this stories are always beautiful, right?"

Mackenzie was sitting next to Leah, her yellow dress raised on her leg as the wind got stronger.

"yeah." She responded quietly, playing with the lollipop in her hands.

Suddenly, the girls heard two familiar voices, turning their heads, they saw Rachel Black and Kim 'Cameron', as she liked to be addressed.

"Mackenzie Connors!"

they squealed, running to hug the girl and tackling her to the ground.

"ouch! Hi girls!"

she said struggling, due to the weight of the two girls on her chest

"so Embry finally imprinted on you!" Kim said, lifting her head to look at the girl underneath her, a smile on her lips

"finally? It was definitely uncalled!"

" oh no Macks! You could cut the tension with a knife. And I'm talking about sexual tension!" the Black girl joked, pocking Mackenzie's nose