Drunk In Love

"Baby you look good

"Baby you look good.. but you ain't wearing that." Michael said walking up from behind me as I looked over my outfit in the mirror. At first I chuckled because I was sure he was joking, but when I didn't see his expression budge I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked walking closer to him. We'd come back to the hotel for a quick freshen up before heading to Floyd Mayweather's Mansion party.

"You know there's way too much going on in that. Way too much" He said pointing at the white playsuit I had on. I thought it looked good.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked now standing in front of him.

"It means. I think you look beautiful, but I just don't feel comfortable with this outfit babygirl." He said pulling the zip up making it clear he was trying to insinuate I needed to cover up.

"You're uncomfortable about what I have on? I never heard you complain before now Michael." I spoke crossing my arms and he sighed almost looking defeated.

"I'm not complaining. I just know the kind of crowd that's going to be at this party and..." I watched him pause his own words then shake his head.

"You know what, nah wear it baby. It looks good" He said walking towards the bathroom and I stood there for a moment in confusion then walked up behind him.

"Its hard for me too you know?" I said after a few seconds of silence and he turned around to look at me.

"What is?" He challenged and I took his arm in mine pulling him over to the bed with me and sat us both down.

"I know I look good Michael, I'm not stupid, I know exactly what I look like when I put these clothes on everyday. I understand if you find it hard to communicate that you know men will probably be men. But you don't have any of this" I said pointing at my boobs.

"And women still over step. I don't complain because I know what I signed up for when I decided to be with you... But it's not easy." I confessed and his eyes softened.

"I would never try to control you. You know that right?" He said pressing down on my thigh and I leaned in kissing him before nodding.

"What you doing?" He asked when I stripped out of the playsuit.

"Changing." I said simply.

-

"KK in the House of CB!" Steelo shouted when we reached them in the party. When I say them I meant him and Conna. I had met Conna just shy of a hand full of times and to say we were obviously two completely different types of women wouldn't be far off the truth, but she seemed nice and we got on for the most part.

"Hey ya'll" I said as sweetly as possible. I was trying to be cool as possible, considering the fact that I did pull up on smoke and ruin their breakfast this morning.