Hate to do it

"He did WHAT?!" Neesha shouted in shock and I nodded pressing further into the couch

"An Annulment Neesh. This man is a sociopath." I cried into my owns hands and felt her come up beside me.

"Why would he do that? Have ya'll even spoke?" She asked rubbing my back and I shook my head.

"He's trying to make it seem like I was the issue. He thinks I want his money." I cried and she shook her head.

"I can't believe my life right now. I came out here to celebrate my sons birthday not lose my Marriage." I cried and Neesha shook her head.

"Girl he fooled us all. He ain't getting away with this shit. We gone fight." She said lifting my head.

"I don't know if I can Neesh. I don't want anything to do with him. I don't want his money, I don't know who this man is. I just want to get as far away from him as I can...I just lost twins. Twins and he does th-" I got choked up and couldn't help myself as I cried out. This is real pain.

"Have you thought about releasing an official statement? I know he will he's such a politically correct asshole." She asked rubbing my back and I shook my head.

"I don't want to attach my name to him at all. And the worse part is everyday in the media its something new. They got a hospital report and the blogs start speculating that the fight was because I cheated with Chris. Where the fuck do people make this shit up!" I shouted in anger and neesha sighed.

"You need to talk to Michael. If you don't he's going to control the narrative. He needs to own up to his shit and not run away from it like a punk." She finished and I let out a long sigh.

"He's in LA. I saw it on the rental security cameras..." I said looking up at Neesha and she raised her brow.

"Well shit. We pullin up." She said finally and stood up making me shake my head again.

"What if he tries to hurt me?" I quizzed and she chuckled.

"The Kam I know would never take this shit. She would've beat his ass a long ass time ago." She spoke egging me on and for a second I let her hype me up.

"... Take me over there. I just want to talk to him."

-
I sat in the rental home for almost 2 hours. I wasn't sure if Michael was returning but I knew I was waiting till he did.

He had me so fucked up if he thought I was going to take his shit laying down. After everything, he obviously didn't know me. Just like I clearly didn't know him.

I waited for what felt like hours longer till I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I asked Neesha to wait close by till I was ready to leave and I hope she saw him pull in so she could stay alert.

I waited a few minutes for him to step into the house and when he did he immediately let out a long sigh.

We held eachothers glare for a moment and right then I knew. I knew we were at the point of no return. His eyes which usually looked into mine with so much love and remorse now looked empty. And I'm sure he was staring back into the same bottomless pit of disgust.

"An annulment Michael?" I dragged out after moments and he chuckled walking further into the house and put his keys on the counter.

"You ain't getting shit from me Kamaiyah." He spat harshly pulling a bottle of dusse from the cupboard and poured himself a shot.

"You really are the devils spawn." I spat back in disgust and he let out a short laugh again.

"This was all it took huh? For you to drop the curtain. You're disgusting." I spat yet again and he shook his head.

"Babygirl. You think I really give a fuck what you think about me? Hmm? You were nothing before I picked you up from under your bitch ass baby daddy. And to be honest when I pursued you it was to win a bet between me and my boy; but I mistakenly fell in love with you." He went on and I had honestly never felt so sick.

"So if you thought so lowly of me why would you be with me so long, accept my son? Marry me?" I almost shouted. He was lying, he wanted to make me feel like shit because he knew he'd lost me. I was not going to let him gaslight me.

"You were easy baby. It's hard finding a girl as beautiful, committed to the household, and dumb enough to not ask too many questions." He spoke still sipping his drink as I stood in front of him being stripped naked by his words.

"You're a liar. If I didn't catch you out and leave you would never have left me. You're not even half of a man. You work so hard to try and drown out the disgusting, hurt, torn little boy inside you Michael, but I see you. I see you and that's why you hate me now, because I see the real you now, the real you that you did such an amazing job of hiding from me. You need more than prayer. You need a shrink." I spat with tears in my eyes and I could literally see him grow angry as my words settled.

He came up in front of me standing in rage as I stood with my arms crossed.

"I hope you and Leslie have a beautiful child. Who opens your heart and fills your soul with something other than the hate you clearly have inside you... but I'm so glad I don't have to bring two of my children in this world for them to have you as a father." I finished and before I could move I felt his hands clasped around my neck tightly, but not tight enough to stop me breathing.

"Take that back." He forced out and I tried to claw his off of me.

"It's true." I forced out between breaths and once he realised he was actually hurting me he let me go and I fell to the ground.

"You bitch." He spat and I stared up at him from the ground.

"I would've love you till the day I died if you were just honest Michael." I spoke trying to stop myself crying again and he shook his head.

"You lied. You could've told me the truth." I said again and he sighed finally giving up his tough boy act and stared down at me.

"You never wanted me. You always wanted him. You were never fully mine anyway." He said clearly defeated and I shook my head standing up.

"You would never have had to find out." I finished walking to the door leaving him behind.

I walked away from the house feeling more empty than I ever had. I'd been though hell in my life but I think the worse pain was believing in somebody and realising they were an entire lie.

I got in the car with Neesha and felt her put her hand out to rub my knee as I wiped my face.

"What is this?" She asked when I placed my phone in her hand and I looked at her with my bloodshot eyes.

"Keep watching" I told her as the screen recording from the rental homes security camera played out mine and Michaels entire interaction.

"He ain't getting any fucking annulment. I'm getting what's mine - half." I spoke tightly as she widened her eyes watching over the footage of him choking me.