Introduction

They say Y/N is not like the other girls...

Well, this Y/N is not like the other Y/Ns.

She will break the fanfiction norms and refuse to walk the usual path for Y/N.

A collection of stories full of fanfiction tropes, cliches we love to read, and unexpected plot twists where this Y/N shows she's not like the others.

Crackfic™️

Genre: Romance, Supernatural, Comedy, Mature content, Drama and every other genres there could be in fanfiction

━━━━⚜️━━━━

🎼Ayo ladies and gentlemen (any gents here?)
If you're ready, let's start, yeah🎶

🎼I wrote all night, everyday
Turning my imaginations into stories, yeah🎶

Welcome to my story, sweeties!

First of all, thank you for coming across this book and deciding to read it.

This is a crackfic with a different Y/N who doesn't conform to fanfiction norms. (Someone had to do it).
Still, we all read these cliche stories and enjoy them so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope you all enjoy this little creation of mine ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Comments, votes and little messages telling me how you feel about the story are very much appreciated 🤗 (They make my day so please don't think it won't make a difference, because they do a whole lot)

Mature content.

Some chapters will include mature content so so not read them if you're uncomfortable.

I will not be responsible if Y/N bias wrecks you hard ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Copyright:

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise – without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

Please do NOT plagiarize this work that I spent hours brainstorming, outlining, and writing.

Your support of the author's rights is much appreciated.

Disclaimer:

This was made purely for entertainment and for me to improve my English (hihihi)

Resemblances with other ideas or stories are entirely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction.
The characters in this book are made up by me.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own Bangtan (¬_¬;)

All the pictures and videos used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

Note:

♥️ High school / College AU
♣️ Weird life situation / Imagines AU
♦️ Fantasy AU
♠️ Mature content AU

Copyright © enasthetic

Let's begin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)