♥️ Bad boy and nerd

There is a notorious group of bad boys in the school and they go by the name, Bangtan.

The seven members of the group are the heartthrobs every girl in school falls head over heels in love with at first sight because they're just so drop dead gorgeous and have the supernatural power to flirt with anyone to lure them into their trap.

No one resists their charms.

No one except Y/N.

She's the nerd of the school and has the power of math and sarcasm on her side to win every battle with the popular bad boys who mostly ignore her except for the baddest boy of the group, Min Yoongi.

"Hey nerd," the mint haired boy calls and Y/N groans before speeding up to her class.

She didn't understand why someone so popular like him would always chase after her because what the heck, she didn't want to have anything to do with him or his friends.

Before she could reach the door, Yoongi grabs her wrist and pulls her away through the hallway. She doesn't try to break free because she didn't want to waste her energy on something impossible.

She gets swung into an empty classroom and slammed onto the wall with two arms caging her on each side as Yoongi traps her with a smirk.

"Trying to run away?"

She scoffs. "Lesson is about to start, what do you mean? Why would I run away from you? If you don't stop being creepy, I'll call the cops on you, you know? This can be classified as harassment."

Yoongi chuckles before licking his lips as he eyes her intently like he's seeing a bowl of chicken drums. "Maybe you should come to terms with your feelings for me already."

Her eyes widen from surprise. "My feelings?"

"Of course, doll." He leans closer with his smirk growing to the size of his ego.

"Well then, I don't know how to say this, but... I pity you, man," she whispers with a pained frown, wiping out his smirk in one go. "If you keep neglecting your studies, you won't get a good job. If you keep smoking and drinking with your, er, dudes, you won't live long. If you don't stop playing with girls, you'll get diseases and pay for child support. My pity for you is limitless."

His brows furrow deeply. "Excuse me?"

"If you want therapy or extra tutoring with your studies, I can help you getting in contact with the right people." She pats his shoulder with a small smile. "Life is full of opportunities, my dude. I got an invitation to a very good university and I'm going to travel the world soon. You must have a dream, too!"

Yoongi looks baffled by her compassion and wonders if he could actually achieve something in his life.

Thus, Y/N helps him get his life back on track, along with his friends, and they both become successful adults who are best friends for life.

The end.

┗━━━━━━༻♔༺━━━━━━┛

Author's note:

Bad boy AUs are so many with the members as a group of bAd BoYs.
As requested, here's a Yoongi one.
It was a little short. Maybe I'll do another 'bad boy' chapter in the future.

Next up:
In love with my bully

Taking requests for the main member here